276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Sandy Leaf Farm Gin Making Kit – 10 Bottle Gin Maker’s Set w/Pink & Citrus Flavour Spice Blends

£0.35£0.70Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Best of all, the kit even includes instructions on how to make delicious gin. Now you can become your very own gin master in no time! Our top quality ingredients also make it easier for you to experiment and create your own unique recipes. That’s the fun part! You can play around with different combinations of botanicals to find the perfect flavour for your gin. Now here’s the best part – with the kit, you get to choose your own botanicals and flavourings to create the gin you want. You can even use your own imagination to create something completely new and unique!

Infuse the gin one afternoon and you can be sipping it the next evening. It’s just enough time to consider which tonic will go best with it! Other, more complex kits can take about a week. Which Vodka is best for making gin? Thus gaining praise for turning novice distillers into advanced spirits masters overnight – It sure worked wonders for me too!

Highest Rated in Garden Games & Activities

I would also make sure that you gift it to someone who doesn’t mind having to go out and buy the vodka and bottles for this kit. You don’t want to give this kit to someone who will then get annoyed because they have to buy more to use it, that’s how arguments start. Let Me Know!!

The kit also makes an excellent gift option for those who enjoy a good drink and like to experiment. Classic spiced, Citrus explosion, Chocolate orange, Spiced pink gin, Pink gin, Christmas blend, Dark chocolate, Sunshine, Gingerbread, The Zinger Included in the kit:

Compare Similar Products to Sandy Leaf Farm Ultimate Gin Maker's Kit | Flavoured Gin Kit

Tip: Save some of the gin base to make a tasty gin and tonic after steeping! Review and Score Our Score: 83/100 I think this make your own gin kit is great for beginners that want to easily make their own gin and not have to worry about thousands of different steps to follow and want an instruction booklet which is easy to follow. I’m not the best with technical items and I have to say, this kit was easy to follow and I didn’t have any issues making my own gin which is great. Sandy Leaf Gin Making Kit Contents

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment