276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Fated to Love (Fated Series Book 1)

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Safety: I’d say safe. No OM, but the first time Parker is on a date with Codi, he gets jealous of the attention men are giving her, so he puts his arm around a random woman’s waist. It lasts about 2 seconds, because the moment he does it, Codi leaves. He catches up with her and she basically tells him she’s not playing his games and walks out. As Lucien stared at her with the coldest eyes anyone can ever possess, he felt victory for the first time. He wanted to extinguish that fire in them., to see them rolling over as he thrusted inside her, to see them begining him to continue as he denied her.

I don’t even know where to start with this book. Parker is everything you could want/need in a male character. He is loyal to his brother and wants to help find them both revenge and redemption. He wants to give his brother and himself peace. He thinks he can handle it...he can’t. He is hard, soft, cold, warm, dark, and light. He is pulled and twisted in different directions, he tries to do what’s right while breaking his own heart. You can’t help but love him. And when this whole sorry mess eventually implodes in a dramatic take no prisoners fashion, It was kind of therapeutic to behold the suffering Parker had brought on himself through his own twisted actions. People would ask when I found out I am in love with you and I would sigh because it didn't happen at once. It happens in bits, from the countless studies in the library, to when you first asked me on our first date, you were nervous, you were shy, you acted weird the whole of that day when we studied in the library."Okay, I can't take it anymore, what's up Justin?" I asked when I was tired of your awkward behavior and you were being distant. "You are acting so weird today, is there anything wrong? Trouble at home?" I asked frustrated about your awkwardness and the thought of the fact that I had maybe done something wrong to screw up the great thing we got going.You had told me about how your dad and mum were on the verge of getting a divorce, I had told you about how my parents were killed before me, it was astonishing how we could be vulnerable to each other and didn't struggle with that. I liked the fact that there wasn't sympathy in your eyes when I told you about the rough turns When I was in despair, Marco came to my rescue. He got down on one knee, took out a ring and said he would marry me.Once upon a time, there were two kingdoms once at peace. The kingdom of Salem and the kingdom of Mombana... Revenge. How far would you go for vengeance? Parker and Rocco live through unimaginable pain. The loss of their mother. A father who beats them. Once they find out who was behind their mother's death they decide revenge would be theirs. An eye for an eye. Take away everything the man loves, then finish him. Stage one. His daughter. Parker starts following the daughter of the man who killed his mom. He wants to mess with her and then kill her. What happens when you aren't thoroughly consumed in the dark like you originally thought? What happens when you develop feelings for your target? Charles squinted at me and suddenly smiled. “Is this what you have learned in France in the past few years?”

Will she be able to overcome the illicit thoughts that consume her mind and awaken a pleasure deep within her? or would she push even her own boundaries and explore the forbidden feelings that burned within her? And before he knew it, he was lost, tangled and caught on the thorns of our beautiful disaster just as much as I was.” The father's sins have ultimately become the sons bringing this whole sorry saga full circle in a macabre dance where the innocent is always the loser and blood is the currency. Tangled Love by Haley Jenner was a love story of blood, sweat and tears. It was real. It was raw. It was unapologetically honest and brutal. The beautifully tragic feel of an epic romance all the way.I said faking my excitement as i remembered him saying... -cheating would not be the reason to break our marriage- of course i couldn't accuse him of this as 'cheating' because she was the real reason why we are pretending as a couple. So my insomnia continued and another Haley Jenner book devoured. This had mob undertones but wasn't centered around a crime family per se. This book was all about revenge and the lengths that two brothers would go to avenge their mothers' horrendous murder. This need had festered for years and years, a plot was hatched, but it's execution didn't take into account the person who was Codi Rein, to them she was a faceless name, but she had so much more to give. Justin begins to get jealous of the growing attachment between Claire and Gabriel, what will happen when Lucas confesses his feelings to Claire and is willing to do anything to fight for her love? Don’t make her feel guilty. Tell her that you’re in love with someone else and that she can rest assured,” he answered, walking closer to me and eyeing me carefully.

There was so much going on here and even when I wanted to hate certain individuals I couldn't help but also relate.The book is well written and I absolutely loved Parker and Rocco's dynamic. Both of them tough on the outside and mush on the inside. Hopefully Camryn and Rocco are going to try this dating thing in the next book. Now there's two people with some heavy baggage. Related Post: The Substitute Wife: My Poor Husband Is A Billionaire by Roana Javier Fated to the Tangled Love Chapter 1 Divorce I knew what she meant. To be honest, I didn't hate the idea of having a child with Charles. In fact, I was happy to hear it. I thought he was just an ordinary werewolf, but they said he was Marco, the alpha prince and the most powerful Lycan in our kingdom.

Rita obviously made that phone call to me just to provoke me, but more than her smug, rotten attitude, it was Charles's indifference toward me that made me lose sleep. The tangled threads of Codi and Parkers love along with the betrayal of everything that Codi imagined mattered to her leaves her a broken shell of a woman.

He growled at her this time, frustrated with her ability to infuriate him to the extent of forcing him to hurt her. Charles squinted at me and suddenly smiled. "Is this what you have learned in France in the past few years?" But he's inlove. He's inlove with her. For him, she was the completion of his dream, a perfect wife and a mother to be with his children. He would give her everything including his own life. He would sacrifice his world for her. He was twenty-one and was in no rush to find his fated one, enjoying life as he was, with no shortages of women to. A few days ago, Charles’s grandmother called me and told me that it was time for the Moore family to welcome a new member.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment