276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Amazing Muslims Who Changed the World

£8.495£16.99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Our list includes some of the world’s favourite authors, illustrators and licensed brands, such as Eric Carle, Helen Oxenbury, Nadia Shireen, The Snowman, Doctor Who, Roald Dahl, Tom Fletcher, Jeff Kinney, Rick Riordan, Robin Stevens, and Jacqueline Wilson to name but a few.

Very impressed with this book, probably because I had very low expectations of it (sorry, but true). Some of the people mentioned are more interesting than others, with some having more investment in Islam, whilst in other stories, the impact of Islam on the individual is barely mentioned. This beautiful hardback collection, which tells the stories of real life figures throughout history, would make the perfect gift for anyone who wants to learn more about the many astounding, astonishing, awe-inspiring Muslim men and women who have had such a positive impact on our world. This book casts positive light and what I love the most is how the stories include Muslims from ancient history, modern history and current times.

Ibtihaj Muhammad: the Olympic and World Champion fencer and the first American to compete in the games wearing a hijab.

I learnt so much about how these incredible people shaped our lives, and I know that they will, too.What a wonderfully empowering message, and that sentiment captures just how joyous and liberating this book will be for so many people. I think some biography summaries were too short or didn’t concentrated on important parts of their lives like Malcom x.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment