276°
Posted 20 hours ago

HSJJ 2022 New Bleame Crystal Hair Eraser, Painless Physical Fast Hair Removal Epilators, Nano Crystal Painless Exfoliation Hair Removal Tool for Men and Women, Soft Smooth Silky Skin (Purple)

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

For us, this challenge was not just a frustration to be tolerated. It was a personal journey to be conquered and we knew there had to be a better way. Our Crystal Hair Eraser is the ultimate solution for silky smooth skin. But before you start erasing, take a moment to read these simple instructions and care tips. Trust us, a little prep work goes a long way. And if you have any questions, don't hesitate to reach out to our friendly team at [email protected].

How To Erase | Bleame Crystal Hair Eraser

Yes, as the Bleame has been proven to work on even the most sensitive skin and its nano-crystalline surfaces are hypoallergenic.I’ve only been using this eraser for a week, but so far it seems to be a pretty good hair removal. My skin is smooth and soft after using. It is lightening up my dark spots significantly!!! I love it." - Maya L. Ingrown hair and the skin irritation was the bane of my life for many years. Bleame has changed the way my skin looks forever, I get so many complements from my husband daily!" - Sarah F.

Magic Crystal Hair Remover - Secret Make-Up UK Magic Crystal Hair Remover - Secret Make-Up UK

Flush out the dirt and grime: The steam helps to soften body hair follicles, allowing dirt to wash away easily. Indulge in a warm shower for a spa-like experience: The steam from hot baths is a pore-opening, dirt-flushing treat for your skin.Effortless hair removal: Using moderate pressure, gently rub the Crystal Hair Eraser in circular motions on the desired area for about 10-15 rotations to effectively remove hairs.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment