276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Skincare: The New Edit - The award-winning, no-nonsense guide with all new industry updates and recommendations for your skin

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

It’s a bit like updating a reference book,” Hirons says of the new title, which features updated brand and product recommendations — but you won’t find any viral TikTok hacks in this beauty bible. So whether you are a newcomer overwhelmed as to where to start, or a skincare pro, Skincare: The New Edit is the ultimate, no-nonsense guide to getting the skin you have always dreamed of, no matter your age, skin concern or budget.

SKINCARE - THE NEW EDIT - Caroline Hirons

We’re a new demographic they can chase, people see a dollar and they chase it and that just pains me. If you have the previous edition, I don't think you need to go out and purchase the New Edit, despite the addition of new entries.To celebrate the publication of Skincare: The New Edit we are giving one lucky winner the chance to win a personal online consultation with Caroline, a kit bag for all your skincare essentials and a year’s supply of Pixi Caroline Hirons double cleanse. I found particularly useful the mentions on how much product we should apply, as sometimes it's not too clear. A lot of the time they go too high and then peel, blame the retinoid, and then never try it again because they’re scared. An established industry expert and aesthetician, she knows what works, what doesn't, what you need and what you absolutely do not.

Skincare: Skincare The New Edit: The award-winning, no Skincare: Skincare The New Edit: The award-winning, no

Whether you are a skincare pro or overwhelmed by information, The New Edit covers where to start, how to build a routine, ingredients to look for and things to avoid, whatever your age, skin concerns or budget.However, if you don't have any version of this book and you're curious about which one to get, I'd suggest you get the New Edit. I was surprised at how much I got out of this book - I considered myself fairly well versed in the realm of skincare however since reading I've added a few tweaks in my routine that have changed the game!

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment