276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Angron: Slave of Nuceria: Slave of Nuceria (Volume 11) (The Horus Heresy: Primarchs)

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

With a toughness of seven, and 18 wounds, Angron just isn’t that tanky for a model his size – but GW hints that you’ll be able to return him to play using a rule called Reborn in Blood, so death won’t be the end for this monster. Post DP Sangunius is only capable of escaping him by melting his arm off with a gun Echoes of Eternity A whimper draws Angron's attention. He peers across the dimness of their cave, seeing a young boy shudder upon the ground, the slaver brand still raw and pink on the flesh. At the same time, a group of legionaries desperate for their Primarch's acceptance are toiling to be as close to him as possible ala installation of the Butcher's Nails in the whole legion. Realizing what this would happen if this were to be allowed, the earlier Centurion tried to amass a force to destroy and ultimately rebel against their brothers that had the Nails implanted and their Primarch, which expectedly, ended in total bloodshed.

Iocare knew their concerns. He understood them. He knew why so many viewed him as foolish, even suicidal. Every XII Legion warrior, no longer War Hounds but now the Eaters of Worlds, who had undergone the procedure had died. No one. Librarian or otherwise, had taken the Butcher's Nails into the meat of his mind and lived.

Angron Warhammer 40k stats

This book tells both the story of how the XIIth legion fell to the butchers nails, and the story of how Angron gets his own infamous implants.

Angron and his World Eaters Legion will be tearing up the galaxy soon. Sign up for the Warhammer Community newsletter, so you don’t miss the call to war when they’re available. Post DP Is impaled by a spear throw and just frees himself, is only upset about it Echoes of Eternity Sinking slowly to his knees, Angron places a hand on Jochura's shoulder, the movement quieter and softer than one would think possible for a man of his size. He closes his eyes, and Tethys feels the boy's pain as though it is his own: heat, knifing blades, screams and the splash of hot blood in his eyes. Angron winces for a moment, and the boy goes still, his cries silenced as they are replaced by deep dreamless, sleep.Choose another planet, leave the Night of the Wolf out of it - it would have been SO much better. Especially since it is the SECOND compliance of Ghenna (something that makes NO sense but would require for me to get into heavier spoilers, so I wont discuss it here). But this is a tale about Angron-Thal'kr too, Child of the Mountain and property of House Thal'kr, raised in the brutal world of Nuceria as a slave, and about his suffering a whole lifetime of tortures and abuses in the arena by the planet's ruling masters known as High-Riders, and how they have broken him at last. My main gripe with it is that I just didn’t feel overly excited throughout like I have in the past for other BL titles. This wasn’t something I expected given that the World Eaters are one of my favourite legions.

Angron launched a rebellion against the Nucerian elite, leading an army of freed slaves that burned entire cities. The Emperor enjoyed the show from orbit, but even Angron couldn’t take on a whole planet – so he finally descended, and offered to save his son. The Primarch chose instead to die with his friends.** Never one to take “no” for an answer, the Emperor teleported Angron away on the eve of battle. Forcing a transhuman slab of vexation to watch his friends die? Not the smartest move. Pre DP Charges through splinter rifle fire and possibly loses his face to the point of exposed bone. Wouldn't matter anyways even if he did. Butcher's Nails Oenomaus stares at Angron as the gladiator pulls his hand away. 'What...' The old man looks between the becalmed Jochura and Angron. 'What did you do?'Ian St Martin manages only to convolute a previous iconic and defining plot-point of Aaron Dembski-Bowden's superior "Betrayer" and "Butcher's Nails" and further manages to make the story of Angron more complicated to reconcile from both a lore and interpersonal stand-point. Mago's heart sank. Once more the lives lost in their failure were to be compounded by Angron's rage. One in ten of the warriors who had survived, who had fought and bled for each other, for him, would yield their throats as punishment. One in ten would die to appease their lord's broken mind. Pre DP Despite being half-dead, Angron could casually kill 6 elite space marines if he wanted to. Betrayer Overall it’s a good, solid read that delves deeply into the past of the World Eater’s Primarch. Seeing his past and living through his experiences was enjoyable as you can really see how he became what he is. I just feel there was nowhere near enough Blood for the Blood God in this one.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment