276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Beautify Jewellery Box, Grey Velvet 2 Tier Jewellery Organiser w/Ring Pad, Removable Tray, Multi-Purpose Space & Rose Gold Clasp, Stylish Dressing Table Storage Chest for Earrings, Rings, Necklaces

£7.495£14.99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Add a little extra touch with our paper bags, drawstring bags, organza and velvet pouches or coloured tissue paper.

Box Displays offer a huge range of jewellery making supplies of thousands of products for jewellery makers of all skill levels. Dollypeg53 Beautiful Jewellery Box Lovely trinket box, very well made. Beautiful material & colour. I chose the emerald green for my granddaughter. Highly recommend. angryshopper2015 Noce box shame about options. The box is a good size, high quality. Its justca shanebyou cannot choose the colour with letter of your choice. Busybee 22 Travel jewellery case. Good little box for storing daily jewellery or travel case for same.Keats20 A little bit of luxury Lovely, luxurious jewellery box. Makes a gorgeous gift with some jewels in it! Missreview Pretty Jewellery Box Very happy with this product. Lovely colour (pink) Good quality, well made.Really good for travelling and would make a nice gift. girliegran Perfect I treated myself to this pretty jewellery box and I am delighted with it. The velvet in a rich teal is lovely and the size perfect for a few rings.earrings and a couple of other items.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment