276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Fitbit Flex 2, Black (US Version)

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

If you just want simple step tracking in a stylish package, then the Fitbit Flex 2 has an awful lot going for it. A blessing because it’s so easy to pop out for a 10-minute breath of fresh air, but a curse because there have been times when I was sick of the sight of that path.

Thanks to a fitness kick and getting into running, I thought this would be a useful way of keeping track of my progress. You can see: steps, distance travelled, calories burned, minutes of exercise, hours of sleep, food intake, water intake and more! This is based on my wearing it day and night, and syncing it with the app twice a day max (if you switch on all-day syncing I imagine it runs out way quicker). Activity Tracking: The device offers accurate tracking of steps taken, distance traveled, calories burned, and floors climbed, helping you monitor your daily activity and set fitness goals. To enable personalised advertising (like interest-based ads), we may share your data with our marketing and advertising partners using cookies and other technologies.Extremely comfortable, the compression molding sports, wristband accessories have been made with flexible yet durable material and come complete with an adjustable unique lock buckle.

Its brain is a little nugget of plastic that fits into the rubber strap, and can be popped out to charge. You enter the foods you’ve eaten in a day (you can include weights/measurements of everything to be as accurate as possible), and based on its database of information it will calculate the calories and macronutrients (ie.The replacement straps are so simple and easy to remove and install, , ensuring your Fitbit Flex 2 looks stylish while you count those steps!

No Built-in GPS: The Fitbit Charge 2 relies on connected GPS, meaning you need to carry your smartphone with you to track your outdoor activities accurately. Fitbit’s effort does a good job of motivating you to reach your 10k steps a day target or rest up for the recommended 8 hours per night without coming across like a nag. I love being able to see straight away how many steps I’ve done that day, it’s a real motivator to keep getting out and topping up my step count!The tracker is a 1-inch long gadget that slips easily in and out of the rubber wristband to be cleaned and charged, and it has a series of lights which are used to give you notifications and show battery life.

I’m always a little skeptical about step counters – probably because I don’t really understand how they work. He has a very well-trained natural body clock that will get him up on or before 8am each day, but if he is ever woken by an alarm clock it really ruins his day. So I was thrilled to get a Fitbit Flex 2 for my birthday to help me keep track of all these strolls we do.I chose the lavender colour because I wanted something that would be light in colour, I didn’t want a big colour that might clash with my clothes. com, the Sell on Etsy app, and the Etsy app, as well as the electricity that powers Etsy’s global offices and employees working remotely from home in the US. That's a bit more information at a glance than you get on the Ray, which only has one LED that blinks various colors. L'articolo è integro, anche se la scatola mostra segni di usura che non erano chiaramente riportati nelle foto.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment