276°
Posted 20 hours ago

NIL Kingfisher 100 ml Mint Fluoride Free Toothpaste

£12£24.00Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Kingfisher Fluoride-Free Fennel Toothpaste is uniquely flavoured with real fennel to clean teeth and gums effectively. Kingfisher fluoride-free mint toothpaste helps prevent tooth decay, fights tartar and plaque and keeps breath fresh all day long. This information is supplied for personal use only and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Planet Organic and ackowledgement.

If you have any health problems or questions regarding the suitability of any product please contact a health professional. It contains no artificial flavourings, colourings, preservatives or whiteners and is not tested on animals. This variety contains the familiarly traditional mouth feel of Baking Soda flavoured with fresh mint.A fresh fluoride-free toothpaste containing no artificial sweeteners, flavourings, colourings or preservatives, that is gluten free and GM Free. That said, some say that the product has no anti-bacterial ingredients, which are good for the gums.

We can tell you what's been going on and let you know if we have any great deals or discounts available - we've usually got something. It was the first producer of natural toothpaste to be granted approval from the British Dental Health Foundation, and has since gone on to be named PETA’s Best Cruelty-free Toiletries and Beauty Product. A natural, fluoride free toothpaste from Kingfisher, made without any artificial sweeteners, flavourings, colourings or preservatives.The BDHF recommend Kingfisher as an effective way to help keep teeth and gums clean and healthy and help to prevent tooth decay. Due to this, You should always read the label before consuming or using the product and never rely solely on the information presented here. Children under six years of age: Use a pea sized amount for supervised brushing to minimise swallowing. Approved by both the British Health Foundation and the British Dental Health Foundation which states that Kingfisher toothpaste is a valuable aid to oral health.

It contains no artificial colourings, flavourings, sweeteners or preservatives, and tastes delicious!I use this toothpaste for years, I love the taste and works very well, lasts long because of its volume. com/products/kingfisher-natural-toothpaste-fennel-fluoride-free-100ml 6543268446365 Kingfisher Natural Toothpaste Fennel Fluoride Free 100ml 3. Kingfisher was the first natural toothpaste to receive the approval of the British Dental Health Foundation. Cookies are small files held on your computer which allow us to give you the best browsing experience possible.

My dentist says my teeth are very good and I should "keep doing whatever I'm doing", which is using Kingfisher Fennel toothpaste (plus electric toothbrush and a mouthwash). Life Extension Super Ubiquinol CoQ10 with Kaneka Ubiquinol helps to maintain healthy heart, muscles, gum tissues and the immune system, all of which have a high-energy requirement, as well as a high.By promoting normal and healthy bacteria that colonize the mouth and inhibit the growth of problematic mouth. Information and statements about products are not intended to be used to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition. You can change your choices at any time by visiting Cookie preferences, as described in the Cookie notice. Contains no artificial sweeteners, flavourings, colourings or preservatives that is gluten free and GM Free.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment