276°
Posted 20 hours ago

M MOTEEPI Modest Knee Length Skorts Skirts for Women Tennis Athletic Golf Skort with Pockets UV Protection High Waist

£20.82£41.64Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

A skort is a combination of a skirt and shorts, from the front you will see it as a skirt, but underneath it has all of the practicalities of wearing shorts.

Modest Workout Clothes Modest Workout - Modest Skorts

Available in up to a 5XL, this wrinkle-resistant style is a great vacation trend. You could even team with a bikini top as a swim skorts if you wanted more modesty in the pool. I've been looking for the perfect jean skirt, and I've finally found it! The fit is super comfortable, and the fabric is stretchy yet feels high quality.” One happy user says, “Very relaxed and comfortable to wear. Great for summer!”. Comes in multiple colors and sizes XXS-XXL—a total must-have! At the Main Street Exchange, we offer a wide range of denim and jean skirts that focus on the following: I am a member of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints (sometimes referred to as “Mormon” or “LDS”), and have been counseled to dress modestly by our leaders. Part of that counsel is to specifically avoid “short shorts.”

Language

Our athletic skirts and school skorts will give you the freedom to move so you can give it your best! But there are many reasons to choose to wear longer, knee-length shorts. Tall women (like me! I’m 6’1″) may prefer long shorts to modestly cover more of their long legs. Knee length doesn’t always mean exactly to the knee, and honestly I like my shorts a bit above my knee. I try to go for about a 9 inch inseam. I’m pretty tall though, so if you’re shorter you may be able to wear 7-8 inch inseam without a problem.

M MOTEEPI Modest Knee Length Skorts Skirts for Women Tennis

The Koen Skort is a sporty skort for versatility in your adventure, properties we love to take on the trail. This lightweight skort falls right around mid-thigh, and features a nylon, polyester, and elastane blend.

Free Shipping on Purchases above $100

I love this athletic skirt so much! The skirt is very well-made, so comfortable, and the fit is amazing. It’s not like other sport skirts that I’ve tried that aren’t flattering.” My daughter loves using these skirts for school. She will put leggings underneath them to provide extra warmth during winter months. They're perfect for PE, and color looks great even after many washes.” All conversions are approximate product measurements within one inch. Fits may vary by style or personal preference. Skort outfits are comfortable to wear and can prevent chafing when spending a long time walking, hiking or sight-seeing. Team with a simple t-shirt and flats for a perfect daytime look!

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment