276°
Posted 20 hours ago

BOSS RC-5 Loop Station — modern, compact looper with first-class sound quality, 99 phrase memories, 57 rhythms and optional MIDI control. Perfect for guitar, bass, electroacoustic

£88.995£177.99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

The RC-10R is basically a looper pedal and a rhythm pedal in one enclosure. What if you used separate looper and rhythm pedals?

Even if it uses the same technology as the RC-5, the extra footswitches, buttons, and sliders give you significantly greater control over everything. RC-300 vs RC-500 Q. Share or publish the results of any benchmarking of the Software without Roland’s prior written consent; In this guide, I’ll go through each of the above pedal’s features and explain who each pedal may or may not suit.You’re able to connect an external footswitch so if in the future you begin to feel limited by the one footswitch, you can easily expand it for more control. RC-3 vs Ditto X2 Like many other reviewers, my only prior experience with a looper has been with the RC-1. It is a very good pedal and I highly recommend it as a starter pedal and/or for the loop-curious who aren't sure if a loop station is what they need. The first thing to point out is that the RC-3 was released in 2011, so it is nine years older than the RC-5. The stop/undo/redo functions can be controlled with an external footswitch if you need an easier way to control your loops during a live performance. BOSS RC-1 vs Ditto Looper P. Use the Software to create other software, products or technologies unless the Software contains Development Tools as described in Section 6;

Pros: The Boss RC-5 Loop Station has excellent sound quality, tons of recording time, plenty of features and a streamlined interface. If you are a guitarist who wants to play full verse/chorus style songs and jams in full using a looper and rhythm player, there is an alternative worth considering. Transferability. You may transfer the Software on a permanent basis as part of the sale or transfer of the hardware system on which the Software is loaded, provided that You retain no copies of any version of the Software. BOSS created the RC-1 to compete against the incredibly popular Ditto Looper by TC Electronic ( read my review of the Ditto here). The Ditto Looper became popular thanks to the low price and easy-to-use features. The Boss RC-3 was a great pedal for guitarists with a more casual interest in looping. It had plenty of features under the hood, but it was pretty limited when it came to live use. Now I’m not going to say that the RC-5 can compete with the bigger units for live playing, but if you’re looking for a stompbox-sized looper that actually has some potential for live use it’s hard to beat.

BOSS 50TH ANNIVERSARY

If you’re a guitarist who prefers simplicity, you may prefer one of the other pedals that use mainly knobs or sliders to change settings. The RC-5’s versatile pedal switch controls all looping functions—record, overdub, play, stop, and undo/redo. But deeper control is also supported if you need it. Connect up to two external footswitches for direct control of many assignable functions, or an expression pedal for continuous adjustments. Players with advanced systems will love the TRS MIDI I/O, which saves space and enables remote operation from MIDI switchers and foot controllers, plus MIDI sync with drum machines and DAWs. The RC-3 is for guitarists looking for a simple looper that has room to grow with them. Basic loopers like the RC-1 or the Ditto can begin to feel limited after a while. The RC-30 also has inbuilt effects, which can be fun for a while, but most guitarists aren’t likely to use them. The main benefits to the RC-30 is the ability to save up to 99 loops and the control you have over every aspect of the loop. Choosing between the RC-3 and the RC-30

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment