276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Bell+Howell MY FOLDAWAY FAN Rechargeable Fan 10" Ultra Lightweight Portable Compact Extendable to 40 Inches High with 3 Speed Modes As Seen On TV

£49.995£99.99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Read more about the condition New: A brand-new, unused, unopened and undamaged item in original retail packaging (where packaging is applicable).

To calculate the overall star rating and percentage breakdown by star, we don’t use a simple average. I purchased on July 30 2022 I used it a few times at home and I really liked it so I have to go to Chicago for a couple weeks and I took it with me. Have it extended on your desk, or a table, pointing down so it acts like a ceiling fan, cooling from above. SPEED MODES It has powerful 3-speed motor that can be adjusted to high, medium and low based of your preference. No bother - this fan features a lightweight, portable design that doesn’t leave you tethered to the nearest plug socket.Finance is provided by PayPal Credit (a trading name of PayPal UK Ltd, Whittaker House, Whittaker Avenue, Richmond-Upon-Thames, Surrey, United Kingdom, TW9 1EH). My Foldaway Fan has three speeds for total cooling control and a whisper-quiet motor, so it won’t keep you awake at night or disturb your meal, party or poolside relaxation. With up to 10 hours of power from a single charge of the lithium-ion rechargeable battery, you can position My Foldaway Fan on the floor by your bed for a full night of cooling, targeted air.

You can change your choices at any time by visiting Cookie preferences, as described in the Cookie notice. My Foldaway Fan is the amazing, powerful little fan that you can charge up and take with you for a full-sized fan but in a small, portable, collapsible design!If the item comes direct from a manufacturer, it may be delivered in non-retail packaging, such as a plain or unprinted box or plastic bag. The 103 third parties who use cookies on this service do so for their purposes of displaying and measuring personalized ads, generating audience insights, and developing and improving products.

UNIQUE EXPANDLE DESIGN – the fan has a telescopic neck that can be adjusted anywhere from 4” to almost 4 feet to reach any area and useful for many uses. LONG BATTERY LIFE – don’t worry about changing batteries, the fan has a built-in rechargeable lithium battery with USB charging cable that can last up to 10 hours when fully charged, allowing you to use the fan for a longer period of time. It's specified that the fan has a rechargeable lithium battery, three different speeds to choose from, and a maximum height of 40 inches. Weighting less than 2lbs, My Foldaway Fan can be easily fitted into luggage, overhead storage, under a bed or chair, or in a cupboard or drawer. This means you can charge it up all day and have it wherever you need it at night to get a cool night’s sleep.Plus, it's been designed to fold up when you're not using it, so it won't take up as much space in your home, office or vehicle as it would at its full size.

WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including 2 4 6-Trichlorophenol which is known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information about the specific processing based on your consent and on how QVC uses cookies and other similar technologies, please see " Cookie Policy ". I live in Florida and purchased this portable fan for times I'm in the kitchen cooking or other warm areas in the house thinking it will help cool down things a little.I use the low speed while I'm reading, I put the high speed on when I'm folding towels in the kitchen and sometimes I just put the medium on for a cool breeze. My Foldaway Fan has a telescopic stand that extends to one metre and collapses onto a self-contained portable size that fits in your hand luggage or bag and only weighs less than two pounds. A small number of products may require an additional postage cost due to the size of the parcel or other special considerations. QVC is not responsible for the availability, content, security, policies, or practices of the above referenced third-party linked sites, nor liable for statements, claims, opinions, or representations contained therein. Even working in conjunction with another fan, it doesn't help unless it's right next to you on the counter, near the stove.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment