276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Doboku keikakugaku

£15.15£30.30Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

It offers free movies and television shows from well-known companies such as Lionsgate, MGM, Sony Pictures, and DreamWorks.

They set up this mysterious mastermind behind all the deaths in the city, told me he has some elaborate plan, and when we finally find out who he is and why he did what he did… I truly never saw a dumber plan ever.The overarching plot is about Jiang Shuo’s unexplained memory loss, the disappearance of family, friends and others linked to the main villain known as Liu Zhi aka Six Fingers.

I’m positively thrilled to attest that this drama has all of the above qualities (minus sismance but plus romance).

With the growing demand for quality streaming sources, it becomes difficult to find reliable platforms in 2023. The actual main duo Jiang Shuo and Qin Yi Heng were fun to watch, though I feel like most of the on screen chemistry happened on Liu Dong Qin's side. Psych-Hunter is a supernatural mystery and psychological thriller adapted from the novel Haunted Houses Handbook (凶宅笔记) by Er Shi San (贰十三) which was published in 2013.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment