276°
Posted 20 hours ago

JoBaz Hair Colour Remover Extra Strength Removes Darker Shades & Colour Build Up

£7.24£14.48Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

I tried out the “Max Strength” version, because I’ve been dyeing my hair quite dark recently and wanted to bring it down to the previous lighter tones so I could go for a different look (more about that later). Colourless Hair Colour Remover is the simple way to wash away your unwanted colour and allow you to be the colour you desire. You can safely recolour immediately after use. After having used color removing products in the past, I was skeptical that this one wouldn't dry my hair to the consistency of straw and make it a bright, patchy pumpkin color. So, I read the instructions a couple of t ... Read more imes and pasted on this product. I wrapped clingfilm and a towel round my head, closed all windows so no draughts and let it work its magic for an hour. It's pretty stinky, but absolutely bearable in the grand scale of things.

In the box you get your developing lotion, the colour removal lotion, shampoo, gloves & instructions. HOW DOES THE HAIR COLOUR REMOVER MAGIC WORK? Our Hair colour remover, removes permanent hair dye from the hair by gently reducing the size of permanent hair dye particles held within hair so the dye becomes small enough to simply wash out. This means you can remove permanent hair dye and restore your hair colour at home without the need for bleach or ammonia. Here are some hot tips to ensure it works for you, some people have written the hair had gone darker or nothing happened, you need to ensure your follow the instructions strictly.As some other reviewers have said the product can be drying and as I've got colour treated hair i only applied it once and for shorter development time (15 mins instead of the 20-30) - i would have done another application but i think unless your hair is super healthy it could be too drying. Apply the remainder of bottle C and massage to lather like a shampoo for 1 minute. Now rinse for a further 5 minutes I applied the mixture, which went on really easily. In my experience with home hair colours, it is difficult (and often painful) to try and comb the dye through but, thankfully, the lotion in Colourless Hair Colour Remover is easy to comb through.

Apple to clean dry hair using entire contents, ensure that the hair is saturated with lotion, use comb to ensure complete coverage. Cover hair in cling film and process for 45 minutes I made the mistake of going to a hairdresser (which I rarely do) and asked for a dye to match the lightened ends to my natural ash-blonde colour. There are a lot of DIY hair colour remover suggestions you’ll come across when you search online. Some people will suggest baking powder and dandruff shampoo, others will say vinegar and others lemon juice. Ok so, for me, this is a slightly different blog to usual because it’s not Makeup related but I do think that this is something my readers would enjoy and be interested in.

Caffeine Shampoo & Conditioner

This is another hair colour remover designed to work on both permanent and semi-permanent dye. Like the Colour B4 permanent and semi-permanent remover, it also smells somewhat awful. It will be some days before the smell is out of your hair. You can still brush and wash your hair without worrying it will fall out. If it feels slightly dry, a moisturising conditioner is all you need.

New from the UK,JoBaz Hair Colour Remover is a simple and effective home treatment especially formulated to reverse an undesirable hair colour application or simply if you want to change your look. noticable. ... Read more It did not remove all dye but that could be due to using silicone shine sprays and then a heating iron The Scott Cornwall Decolour strips out all kinds of permanent hair dye and you can reapply hair colour immediately. It’s important to thoroughly wash out all the dye. If even a little is left behind, it could start re-colouring your hair again. That’s why many hair colour removers recommend rinsing for 20 minutes or more. It removes both permanent and semi permanent colour, and also helps to remove build up – perfect if you have been colouring your hair for years.This hair colour remover works only on permanent hair colour. It is not effective on temporary dye nor will it remove cuticle staining. This stuff definitely does smell, but so long as you have good ventilation in the room, it's not too bad. You do have to work fairly fast, as once mixed the product loses its strength. I was amazed to find that one box covered my hair completely, and I even had some left at the end. I waited thirty minutes for development and then rinsed for 10 minutes, and what surprised me the most was that the water ran clear from my hair - I was expecting to be standing in a pool of bright red water as the colour washed from my hair! I'm not entirely sure how this product works, but it manages to flush the colour from your hair without making the water run coloured. The directions do not say to use conditioner at the end, but I did as my hair was extremely dry by that point.

Once these bonds or links have been dissolved, the artificial colour molecules have nothing to hold them in place and since they are smaller now, they can easily get out of the hair shaft through the cuticle. WHO IS THE PERFECT MATCH? Anyone who has permanently coloured hair who wants the ease of removing at home, works best during a colour change. I won’t go through all the instructions, because they come with the product and are pretty easy to follow. The whole process takes just under 90 minutes once you’ve finished applying the colour remover, so make sure you set aside some time! Will probably also need root concealer but less of it for a while until all the colour grows out completelyEvery time I tried to neutralize it to an ash-tone, whether DIY or at the salon again, it just ended up darker, with the same reddish tone. Result is that I am a much much lighter shade of blonde however I still have white roots which are now less

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment