276°
Posted 20 hours ago

BOSS Me-80 Multi-Effects Pedal

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Tahalí de algodón en color natural con lengüetas de alta-calidad en piel de color café. Ver Producto Sin poner límites al estilo que interpretes, es fácil crear tus propios sonidos personalizados con el amplio-rango de efectos integrados en la ME-80. La completa historia del procesamiento BOSS tone listo-para-el-show, esta a tus ordenes, desde múltiples overdrives y distorsiones, a wah wahs, efectos de modulación, alteradores de tono, delays, reverberación, y mucho mas. La tecnología parte-aguas BOSS Multi Dimensional Processing (MDP) es representada con la peculiar ambiencia espaciosa del Tera Echo, y las distintivas posibilidades de la formación-de-tono del Overtone. Preamplificadores COSM actualizados, incluyen nuevas adiciones como los modelados Crunch, y Metal, mas un preamplificador AC diseñado para guitarras electro-acústicas. El pedal de expresión a bordo de la ME-80 puede ser empleado como pedal de volumen, y pedal de control de efectos como wah, octave shift, and Freeze, y además es posible controlar los parámetros de los efectos, tales como mod rate, delay oscillation, y mas para la expresiva formación del sonido modificado en tiempo-real. Gratificación Instantánea con Perillas Dedicadas

BOSS ME-80 Training Guide - Roland U.S BOSS ME-80 Training Guide - Roland U.S

Modulation– PHASER, FLANGER, TREMOLO, CHORUS, VIBRATO, PITCH SHIFT, HARMONIST, ROTARY, UNI-V, DELAY, OVERTONE COSM amp simulation, Preamp, EQ, Tremolo, Chorus, Phaser, Boost, Delay, Chorus, Modulation, Overdrive, Pitch Shift, Ring ModulationPágina oficial de Roland México. Mantente al día con noticias sobre los productos Roland, artistas, promociones, eventos y mucho más. The hands-on experience that stompbox control provides is perfect for tweaking tones as you go. However, there are times when switching among an entire group of preset effects is more efficient, such as when you’ve set up complex tones for different songs. The flexible ME-80 supports either approach, giving you the best of worlds. In Manual mode, the categories function like individual stomp effects, with instant adjustment via the panel knobs and on/off control with dedicated footswitches. By entering Memory mode, seven footswitches are automatically reconfigured to select user or preset patches and patch banks, letting you recall complete multi-effects setups directly. One footswitch on the ME-80 is dedicated just for mode switching, so you can toggle between Manual and Memory modes any time you want, even in the middle of a song. New Footswitch Design Delivers Twice the Control Get the latest updates/drivers, owner’s manuals, and support documents for your product. Register Products

BOSS - ME-80 | Guitar Multiple Effects

From an array of ultra-realistic COSM amp models replicating the coolest amps in history, to pro Boss effects that will push your songs to the limits, the ME-80's effects are easy to access by the pedalboard-style layout of footswitches, intuitive controls and expressions pedal, letting you bring the noise fast and shape in real-time. Free Software This fantastic multi-effects unit features a friendly knob-based interface and easily selectable operation modes, giving you all the flexibility of individual stompbox effects, with the added bonus of instant setup recall. This new design features two switches in the same space usually occupied by one, which has allows BOSS to arm the ME-80 with a huge array of foot-operated options, while remaining compact and mobile.

OD/DS. BOOST, OVERDRIVE, T-SCREAM, BLUES, TURBO OD, DISTORTION, TURBO DS, METAL DS, CORE, FUZZ, OCT FUZZ.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment