276°
Posted 20 hours ago

ASUS RT-AX92U AX6100 Tri-Band Whole Home Mesh Wi-Fi System Large and Multi-Story Homes, Supports Flexible SSID, Wired Inter-Router Connections, AiProtection, Network Security by Trend Micro, Pack of 1

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

And adding the second unit, or any other AiMesh router for that matter, to the mesh hosted by an RT-AX92U proved to be a bit problematic. I had to try a couple of times. The lesson I learned is:

The Asus RT-AX92U is the smallest Wi-Fi 6 router I’ve tested. It looks like a miniature version of the GT-AX11000, taking the shape of a small square box, measuring 6.1-inch (15.5 cm) wide and 2.1-inch (5.5 cm) tall, with four antennas on top. Additional features for optimizing the mesh network have been added along with a number of other things. I moved to a rural place where my only access to internet is via a rusty old cable (really), >3 km from the DSLAM, dangling on a pole in the garden. My daughters Samsung Note 8 always connected to the main unit at 2.4GHz which is located on the ground floor (thus getting very slow speed), where as the node is located right outside her room, but the phone just refused to connect to the node. Any way to solve this issue?

RT-AX88U

I have Cat7 Ethernet buried to connect the two buildings, as well as a Ubiquiti NanoStation on either end. Clients which connect to the guest network can be viewed in the network map -->view list --> interface Online learning, including Khan academy®, Udemy®, Coursera®, TED®, VIPKiD®, 51Talk®, XDF®, Xueersi® In your expert opinion, would the RT-AX92U be better than the RT-AC86U? Is it worth the extra cost? I don’t mind spending a little more if it will future-proof my setup. Install/Update ASUS Router App (Android supports later than 1.0.0.5.44; iOS supports later than 1.0.0.5.41)

You can raise these antennas upward for better coverage or collapse them on top of the router to make the whole thing even more adorable. Either way, the router works. By the way, the router is wall-mountable, which is always a nice touch. A little tri-band powerhouseIf you think the RT-AX92U is cute, that’s not an exaggeration. The familiar setup process, settings, and features When using it as a single router, you can lump all these bands together using Smart Connect or name each with a separate SSID (Wi-Fi network).

I wasn’t reporting internet speed tests, I was noting what Network Connection Status was reporting on Windows (and also the device list on the Asus GUI). Actual speed tests mostly max out the 350 down connection on both the phone and laptop, although the laptop is varying a bit when the reported speed on Network Connection Status changes.

The range should ideally be 1,000 sq ft for the garage (network1), and 2,500 sq ft around the cabin (network2). Sorry for all the questions, but you’re evidently one of the few people on the planet who might have some real experience here (and excellent advice)! Reply Thanks, your review and comments are much appreciated. Decided to go with the 92us and get a 3rd one for upstairs. Disclaimer:”*To access WAN port aggregation, cable modem, router, or switch needs to support 802.3ad standard. To achieve the best performance for a cable modem, DOCSIS 3.1 standard is required.

Also, clients that don’t support DFS might not be able to connect to it. Keep this in mind if you intend to use an RT-AX92U as a standalone router. A Wi-Fi 5 mesh system at its core

Keep the current router’s setting but use a network cable to connect the node unit’s WAN port to its LAN port. The router uses a dual-core 1.8 GHz processor, 512 MB of RAM, and 256 MB of flash memory for processing power. It’s not the most potent router I’ve seen but still quite impressive considering its tiny physical size. Asus RT-AX92U: Hardware specifications

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment