276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Quarter Arcades Official Dig Dug 1/4 Sized Mini Arcade Cabinet by Numskull – Playable Replica Retro Arcade Game Machine – Micro Retro Console

£64.995£129.99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

The Castle Quarter Courtyard will create four new spaces designed for independent bars and restaurants around a central, open courtyard. Original features which are currently hidden will be exposed and a new large balcony running around the first floor has been incorporated into the design as part of the plans to enhance the features of the Grade II listed Arcade buildings. Artwork is redrawn by hand, based on the original cab art, and the machines are then 3D modelled in-house by our incredible design team. It’s a long process, but worth it when we end up with the most accurate replica arcade machines you can buy. Whilst we will do everything we can to meet the delivery times above, there may be factors outside of our control and we cannot guarantee delivery within this time frame. Realistic replica – precise replica features, with original touches from Taito helping to create a dedicated, authentic cabinet design.

Many people think we came up with the name and made machines to fit, but that’s not the case. Our goal was to make machines that played as well as full-size ones, but that were small enough to fit in your home and let you build a collection. Bonus Gift: Your PAC-MAN cabinet comes in a pristine collector’s box, complete with official PAC-MAN artwork and display window. Also included is a certificate of authenticity matching your personal unit number, and an exclusive collector’s metal coin in its own display box. Isle of Man, Isle of Wight, Northern Ireland and the Scottish Highlands) may take longer to reach you.I don’t think we could ever build an arcade without Space Invadersas part of the range. It was the machine that started the gaming revolution. The Castle Quarter Arcades estate includes more than 110 retail and leisure units. It occupies a substantial area at the heart of Cardiff city centre, providing an historic link between major attractions such as Cardiff Castle, Bute Park and the Civic Centre and the capital’s main retail hubs. The Arcades are owned by a Mansford fund and the development team includes property consultants EJ Hales, Rio Architects, TLT Solicitors, Avison Young and Knight Frank. Official Taito product – ¼ scale playable replica of the original 1980s Bubble Bobble arcade cabinet.

My experience has shown that with sympathetic development, the historic arcades off High Street are perfect locations for some of the city’s most exceptional hospitality. We continue to stream huge investments into the area and are always looking to expand here. With substantial skin in the game already, that’s testament to our faith in the continued evolution of this historic part of the city. So how do you – and why would you – squash a classic arcade game down into pint-sized form? Stuff spoke to Numskull Designs co-founder Matt Precious, to find out. Adrian Field, executive director of FOR Cardiff, the organisation behind the award-winning City of Arcades campaign said: Portable and displayable – rechargeable internal battery lets you take it on the go, or display at home in attract mode Realistic replica – everything from the artwork, shape, wooden shell, buttons, and more are precise replicas

Official Bandai Namco Entertainment product – 1/4 scale playable replica of the original 1980s Dig Dug arcade cabinet sees the 45th anniversary of Space Invaders, the seminal arcade game that sent video gaming mainstream. To celebrate this, Numskull Designs has announced two new quarter scale cabinets, carrying Space Invaders and Space Invaders Part II. Bigger than the replicas you’ll find in a local branch of Game, these cabinets are highly detailed replicas. Portable and displayable – rechargeable internal battery lets you take it on the go, or display at home in attract mode. Size Brand: The Quarter Arcade is an official, fully playable quarter scale replica arcade cabinet that maintains all of the features of the original arcade cabinet from the glory days of gaming. Everything has been lovingly replicated down to the smallest detail, from the artwork to the buttons and even the tiny screws. Every Quarter Arcade is about capturing a piece of gaming history. We are as true to the original machines as possible.

Official Taito products – ¼ scale playable replicas of the original Space Invaders& Space Invaders Part II arcade cabinets – But before you do that, you should be aware of two limited editions, signed by Tomohiro Nishikado. 78 original cabinet replicas and 79 Part II cabinet replicas have been signed by the gaming legend. These boast: Space Invaders Quarter Arcade is available from Numskull. A unit was provided for review. But I’d have bought one if it hadn’t been. Five invaders out of five rating. Etc.I have the little My Arcade Galaga where I followed some instructions to make it play a bunch of the other games too: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vU11npoA-UY - but it's a novelty and little more. Moreover, youngling me could never have imagined actually owning a Space Invaderscab. And I still don’t – but this is the next best thing. It’s a great reminder the classics are classics for a reason, and when I forget that, it’s probably because I’m not experiencing them in the best way. It’s also the one retro gadget I’d rescue from my house if real space invaders descended. Which would be ironic –doubly so if I then ran into the street and bumped into a trundling tank with a vertical turret that reloads infuriatingly slowly. Still, at least I’d be ready for them now. We went into this project with our hearts, not our heads. After all, how hard could it be to recreate a 1978 arcade machine? In the event, it was the biggest challenge we’d faced in making any Quarter Arcade. Stephen Barker, co-founder of premium destinations Coffee Barker, Rum & Fizz, Barker Tea house and Gin & Juice, is supporting the development team. He said: Play your own way – internal dip switch settings let you play however you want, with various modes available

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment