276°
Posted 20 hours ago

kenable PCI Express PCIe 6 Pin to 8 Pin Graphics Card Power Adapter Cable 10cm

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

These adapters I bought were very easy to install, the connectors were of great quality so no issues getting them to fit their respective plug or socket on my PC. Where installation has been purchased, our team will disconnect your existing appliance, install your new product and connect it to existing services within 1 meter. If the max a 6 pin can do is 75w I don't see why you could transfer more than 75w to the 6pin to 8 pin adapter.

but the PSU itself should deliver enough for 2 1080's so i would assume your PSU are on the safe side.While that would have worked (the PSU is more than capable of providing enough power - the cable runs would have been rather long and ugly. We have the right to deduct monies from refunds where goods show signs of unreasonable use leading to diminished value.

The 6 pin cables run over 150W per cable, though, unlike most system (in other words, they are way more powerful than the nominal spec). They’re extraordinarily complex pieces of engineering and production, and the end result contains more transistors than multiple modern x86 processors. From protecting your posture to adding style to your setup, it’s important to choose the right chair for your needs. as you see in a link if the PSU delivers enough, it should work, but it's recommended with a PSU with native 8 pin or 6+2 pin plugs.

Whether you’re using a laptop with limited ports or you need to connect a device but don’t have the right connection available, USB hubs can solve all your problems! There’s a lot more to High Definition than just having the ability to run your screen at the right resolution. Whether you’re looking for a network cable or a pair of noise-cancelling headphones, you’ll find top-quality solutions here. PayPal Credit and PayPal Pay in 3 are trading names of PayPal UK Ltd, Whittaker House, Whittaker Avenue, Richmond-Upon-Thames, Surrey, United Kingdom, TW9 1EH.

Installation and recycling are available on large items (large kitchen appliances and TVs over 40”) and can be selected during the checkout process. Wait that's not a six pin socket - and it wasn't about to let me fit the extra six pin power which was originally intended for a second card in an SLI configuration. NVIDIA also advises against its use since many power supplies will not provide sufficient current over the 6-pin power cable. I use an adapter myself but my 12v rail can supply enough to allow me to use the 6+2 pin adapter - been using it for 8 months with no issue but it is a quality OEM supply.com PCI Express 6 pin to 8 pin Power Adapter Cable Power cable - 6 pin PCIe power (F) to 8 pin PCIe power (M) - 6. Available in both USB-A and USB-C varieties, USB hubs often feature multiple connectivity options, but which one is right for you? back then with that HD 3870 X2, I can't even understand how that old HEC 300W ran it without problems.

The PCIEX68ADAP PCI Express 6 pin to 8 pin power adapter cable lets you connect a standard 6-pin PCI Express power connection provided by the computer power supply to ATI and NVidia video cards that require an 8 pin power connection. My friend also has the same system as mine but with a GTX 1080 and his GPU came with a dual 6 pin to 8 pin adapter and it works fine. Established in 1932, our range has steadily expanded over the years and we’re now proud to bring you a comprehensive range of computer and AV connection technologies. The PCIE specs say that 8-pin socket should deliver up to 150W of power, while 6 pin one only up to 75W, so both your PSU and card may not be happy - PSU overcurrent protection may kick in or a bad PSU may break during high GPU workload.MSI B450 Pro Gaming Pro Carbon AC | AMD Ryzen 2700x | NZXT Kraken X52 | MSI GeForce RTX2070 Armour | Corsair Vengeance LPX 32GB (4*8) 3200MhZ | Samsung 970 evo M. Whether the broadcasters are going HD or not, TV sets and projectors are arriving thick and fast which claim to support higher resolutions than regular telly. The 103 third parties who use cookies on this service do so for their purposes of displaying and measuring personalized ads, generating audience insights, and developing and improving products. Please include what you were doing when this page came up and the Cloudflare Ray ID found at the bottom of this page. Allows you to connect the standard 6 Pin PCIe power connector from a PC's PSU to a PCIe card that requires an 8 pin power connection (e.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment