276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Bagboy Nitron Auto Open Golf Trolley

£37.995£75.99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Out of all the additional features I have previously talked about. The wins for me are the storage case under the card holder. Plenty of space and the ball holder is a nice feature. Besides the stuff in this picture, I have been putting my range finder in there as well.

With the Nitron, Bag Boy went all-in on a convenience opportunity it believed was there. Actually, the Nitron could have launched 12 months earlier, but Klevana says it wasn’t 100-per-cent ready. The difference between right and exactly right can drive those who demand excellence to the brink of insanity. Cup holder is conveniently located but does not fit larger bottles and clubs may interfere with removing beverage (works great as secondary phone holder though) The cup holder was another area for me where my opinion waxed and waned. I don’t typically bring my own water bottle with me and instead will get water or Gatorade from the pro shop. I never had any issues with getting these to fit, and was also able to get a beer can in a koozie to fit without problem as well. However, there were a couple of times when it was really hot and humid when I brought a large Gatorade for the round and the larger bottles are just a tad too large in diameter to fit. I think the cupholder is designed to hold anything you can buy at the course, which to me seems reasonable, so I didn’t deduct any points here The compact folded position is great for traveling and storage and saves space compared to a bulky constructed trolley. Construction There is a handle mounted (which I prefer) parking brake that ensures your BagBoy Nitron does not run away from you. SizeInitial first impression on the unboxing and revamping what I will be looking at now that I have eyes on the equipment: Hi, I’m Jim. I currently live in Winston-Salem, NC with my wonderful wife and adorable daughter. My son just finished his freshman year at the University of Texas and is home for the summer.

The team worked through double-digit finished prototypes,” says Pat Gallagher, Project Manager on the Bag Boy Nitron design, “and it wasn’t ever a sure thing that this was actually going to work.” There’s always an up-front investment a company makes to get a project off the ground. If it flutters and ultimately fails, it’s a sunk cost. Eventually, such costs get absorbed somewhere and are often passed on to the consumer. The top assembly also has the cupholder and a storage compartment for balls and other small items. I love that this is not a spring-loaded door (likely to fail), instead a simple open/close door. My only initial critique, and it's a small one, is the need to open the handle prior to "popping" it open the rest of the way. Granted, this takes all of maybe one second to do but a part of me just wishes it too would open on its own. Alas, I will settle for under 5 seconds instead of under 4 seconds That said, the specific nitrogen technology is patented. So, while competitors might focus on stability, braking systems and durability, if the plan is to offer a version similar to Bag Boy Nitron, there’s going to be some serious red tape to work around. Bag Boy Nitron – Helmet or Minivan? The handle apparatus features a console on which a full scorecard can be held. There is also a drink holder, umbrella holder and a storage pouch under the handle for keeping other accessories.Our team spends thousands of hours trying out and researching golf equipment to help you take your game to the next level. Here’s our product review process. There’s a dedicated space for a scorecard, an umbrella holder, a dedicated stand for your mobile phone, and the best thing – it has a drink holder.

Interested to see the hand brake vs. the foot brake. I really dislike the foot brake so I am sure I will like this more The cup holder looks like a dream. Me being me you start giving me accessories I am going to lose them! This is built in which I can already tell I am going to love Its auto-open technology uses a reliable mechanism to perform efficiently for longer periods and can save you unnecessary effort and concern. It also has a spacious console on top and a compact folded position for easy traveling and storage. First wanted to get into some of the technology. I was unfamiliar with the Nitron system and how exactly it worked as well as the Top-Lok system BagBoy uses.

I am currently at a 5.5 HDCP with some pretty darn good rounds so far this year. Closed out last year rough but here we are. Strengths of my game are typically off the tee and on the green. Approach and wedges are hit or miss. Hopefully can put a few things together this year.

But, because Dynamic Brands is privately owned, “We’re not driven by release dates,” says Klevana. “It might be objectively boring but we’re just plugging away, working to do what’s right for the consumer.” Whether that means a product goes to market in July, October or something the next year is secondary to being completely satisfied with the outcome.Established in 1945, Bag Boy is a premium brand in the US and throughout mainland Europe thanks to its quality and unique patented designs which are much sought-after by golfers. With a worldwide reputation, Bag Boy is being sold in over 50 countries and boasts the latest innovation across their product range. The company are committed to designing and engineering some the most technologically advanced, user friendly and inventive products on the market. If I had to choose I would go Nitron due to the ease of use and features. I think its built strong enough to get the job done I really do enjoy the layout and features. Full-featured scorecard console: Includes an integrated beverage holder, mobile device holder, and golf ball storage. The top arms that secure the top of the bag are awesome and pretty universal for most bags I have found

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment