276°
Posted 20 hours ago

LEGO 31109 Creator 3in1 Pirate Ship Toy with Inn & Skull Island, Gift for Kids, Boys & Girls age 9 Plus Years Old with Minifigures and Shark Figure & 10698 Classic Large Creative Brick Storage Box Set

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

It's built in three sections, held together initially by Technic pins. There's a lot of SNOT work buried within it. It's one of the most highly anticipated of the June releases so let's take it to the high seas to see what it has to offer the budding buccaneer... The bottom of the hull uses two 8x16 dark tan plates which look fine as the floor inside, but they leave an unsightly line along the waterline outside. That's pretty much all I can find to say.

Teenage builders can indulge in the LEGO Modular Buildings series, including sets like the Bookshop and Assembly Square. These sets allow them to construct their own unique LEGO town, unleashing their architectural creativity. With LEGO Creator 3 in 1 playsets, children can choose from three exciting builds in each box. From magical toy unicorns and adorable dogs to exotic parrots, impressive LEGO vehicles, pirate ships, and mighty dinosaur figures, these sets foster imagination and provide endless hours of play.Few improvement comments, which might help others to build or you to improve your instructions. Please consider that these are very very minor improvements, the ship is so nice! To focus on the Ship itself. There is no point in thinking what the hell is this ship anyway. There are two masts where only the foremast has two square sails. Main mast is lower than the foremast and has no sails at all. Is it important? Definitely not. What Popider delivers to us as MOC 72105 is a great addition to the already great B-Model of Lego set, built only with leftover parts (minus four of them that must be taken from the original build, without any structure changes). It really looks like a miniature 31109 Pirate Ship! For my purpose (to play with the ship), the front mast is not stable enough. I added a remaining Dark Bluish Gray Plate, Modified 3 x 2 with Hole to the foot of the mast, and slightly adjusted the top region to achieve the same height The exterior of the captain's cabin has plenty of decorative flourishes typical of this type of ship. The sides are hinged to allow access to the interior, which houses a table and chair. There is no 1x4 plate in green left, which is build deep inside the hull. One have to take one from the island or replace it for example by 4 gold 1x1 round plates - there are enough left

The last feature to be added is the figurehead, a mermaid with outstretched arms. It adds character and a welcome flourish of colour to the vessel.Before commencing on the vessel, a small bird (I'm hesitant to call it a parrot) and shark are built: I have a small 18th century maritime display (basically all the 2015 sets except the pirate ship), and was thinking of getting two of this set to have a pirate ship and tavern/town at my port.

Nice write-up and nice pictures. If I hadn't already bought Barracuda Bay this would be a must buy, but with the larger ship already in my collection it's a little redundant. It's a great alternative to that ship at a lower price. ... Who am I kidding? I'll probably get this one too...." A tengerek vége hív! A kalózhajó modellje magassága 37 cm, magassága 46 cm és szélessége 19 cm, és sok bonyolult részletet rejt magában - ideális egy vagy baráti társasággal való játékhoz. The shark is as good as any I've seen in a Creator set and in my opinion, far preferable to the single-piece version. While building second 31109 Pirate Ship B-Model - The Skull Island, I noticed that there is a very interesting modification of the build.Author noticed that a little bit under of half of the set is left after building the second set alternative and we can still build a small ship out of those parts. However, in the interests of a balanced review I'll try to find a few faults. It could have done with a couple more minifigures. They are not the focus of Creator sets, always just provided to improve playability, but I feel three is nowhere near enough to crew a vessel of this size.Tl;dr: Don't let the Creator branding fool you, this is an awesome vessel, easily on a par with the best Pirate ships LEGO has produced.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment