276°
Posted 20 hours ago

STAGG Vegetable Garden Chili 400 g (Pack of 6)

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

A big bowl of piping hot chilli sprinkled with cheese is one of my go to winter comfort foods and it is completely Syn free so why not? This chili is so easy to make, That’s the hardest part is sending it to everybody who asked for The recipe afterwards!

Stagg Low Fat Vegetable Chilli | Morrisons

Loved all the flavors and spices; however, my sweet potatoes and carrots were undercooked/still crunchy, almost ruining the chili for us. I was faithful to the recipe with one exception: I used white northern beans instead of black beans as the second bean in the mix. Very easy to make (trust me I can’t even make Mac and cheese) and great for meal prep for a week of lunches. About a year ago I wanted to bring you both a vegan and vegetarian chili recipe that was just as delicious, full of feel-good veggies, plant-based protein, and of course, as crave-worthy without the meat. In an effort to eat more (and bring you more) plant-based meals, I’ve made it countless times and Tony loves it.

Then cook the vegetarian chili on low for 6-7 hours or on high for 3-4 hours until it’s nice and thick. Next add in chili powder, cumin, oregano, garlic powder, paprika, cayenne pepper, salt and black pepper; stir for about 30 seconds. All you need are a few cans of beans (I love kidney beans in my chili), veggies, spices and crushed tomatoes.

Vegetarian Chilli - Slimming World Friendly And Syn Free Vegetarian Chilli - Slimming World Friendly And Syn Free

I used jalapenos instead of canned chilies (unavailable here) and followed the rest of the recipe to the letter, and it really did come out as the best vegetarian chili ever, I got compliments from the diners! I am pregnant and can’t stand the thought of eating meat so I was looking for some good (and nutritious) vegetarian recipes. If you’re using your slow cooker, simply add all of your ingredients to your slow cooker, but reduce the broth/water and use only ¼ cup of broth total instead of 3/4 cup.I’ve made your other chili recipes which have all been delicious, but tonight I was looking for a meatless one and this was really good, even my husband who is a big meat every dinner guy went back for seconds!

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment