276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Folklore - Beige Vinyl

£18.23£36.46Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Maybe the pandemic has put us into a more introspective mood but whatever the story behind these songs - the net result is a career peak - at least to this music fan.

of 8 collectible vinyl album inner sleeves (each version contains lyrics, 5 unique photos, and unique artwork) This took me by surprise but the combination of earworms, great production and storytelling songwriting found me just at the right time, or I just like weeping along to ‘Exile’, who knows, but I love it." - Claire US releases have been pressed by French MPO, while European releases have been pressed by Czech GZ Media.

In short, I expect this to be a strong contender for the Grammys next year, and unless something better comes along soon, it may just monopolize the awards next year. Before this year I probably would’ve overthought when to release this music at the ‘perfect’ time, but the times we’re living in keep reminding me that nothing is guaranteed. My gut is telling me that if you make something you love, you should just put it out into the world. That’s the side of uncertainty I can get on board with.” - Taylor Swift Folklore is my all-time favorite album, but the Long Pond Studio Session is a superior recording. It's stripped down perfectly, with crisp and clear vocals and very little surface noise on the pressing itself. It will be one of my most cherished records. of 8 collectible vinyl album sleeves (each version contains lyrics, 5 unique photos, and unique artwork) folklore is the eighth studio album by Taylor Swift, released through Republic Records on July 24, 2020

I compared this to a lossless digital stream and the differences are slim to none. Maybe the vocal and acoustic guitars sound a fraction more natural on vinyl, but that could be me hearing what I wanted to hear. The original album is included in the stream, so I played a few cuts. This recording is light years better than the original album. The auto tuned vocals and programmed drums on the original are so perfect they are lifeless. This is so far, the best album I have heard in a long time. It is a breakthrough album for me similar to Kacey Musgrave's "Golden Hour" from last year. I would say this is clearly the best Taylor Swift album for my tastes by far. The songs and arrangements are beautiful and offer a much broader range of subjects than she has written about before. It reminds me of some of my favorite albums from other artists such as the Pet Shop Boys album "Behaviour". There's a melancholia which permeates the proceedings but it fits the current mood we are in. I have listened to it several times so far which is honestly more than I can say for most of the new music I have bought recently.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment