276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Bellevue Brands Elvis Presley Forever Eau De Parfum Spray 100ml

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

That’s right. And I have to tell you, all my life I have loved perfume and shower gel and everything. So of course, now I’m wearing my own perfume. Presley not only had immense talent as a musician but he also possessed outstanding acting skills which he proved during his strong performances in several films. He made his film debut in 1956 through Love Me Tender. He even took a break from music to focus on acting career but then resumed it and continued achieving milestones in both fields until his death. G.I. Blues, Blue Hawaii, Viva Las Vegas, Spinout, Double Trouble, Speedway and Change of Habit are some of the films in which Elvis Presley has appeared. Don't forget! Each 20ml and 30ml perfume oil you buy comes with a 3ml sample of another fragrance for you to try OUT FREE It has a combination of melon, plum, and freesia, which makes you feel utterly irresistible and seductive. Austin Butler appears in a season 3 episode 10 of ‘Wizards of Waverly Place’ as George. In the episode, Austin plays a guy that Alex is interested in going to the dance with, but who thinks she is too “negative”. [Photo by Eric McCandless/Disney Channel via Getty Images]

Elvis Presley | Graceland The Home of Elvis Presley | Graceland

Actually, I feel very good. I do. It was quite an experience. And I’m proud of the work that I did.

Austin Butler was not in any of the High School Musical films. He does, however, appear as Peyton Leverette in ‘Sharpay’s Fabulous Adventure’. [Photo by Ben Mark Holzberg/Disney Channel via Getty Images] What other stars did you bond with in Vietnam? I remember Jayne Mansfield was out there on one of those USO tours.

Elvis Presley The Presley Viking cologne - a new fragrance

The grand opening of the new Enesco Gift Shop and Gallery, featuring the world's largest display of Department 56 Villages, will be a part of Holiday Lighting Weekend! You've heard the music, now see the place Elvis called home. Explore the beautiful mansion, walk the gardens where he found peace, tour the aircraft that he traveled on from show to show, and encounter Elvis Presley's Memphis entertainment complex for an unforgettable experience featuring legendary costumes, artifacts, and personal mementos from Elvis and his family. In July 2019, it was announced that Austin Butler had been cast as Elvis Presley in the 2022 Baz Luhrmann biopic. His performance has garnered critical acclaim and he's set to be one of the front runners for Best Actor at the Oscars. Speaking about Austin Butler, Baz Luhrmann said: “I knew unequivocally that I had found someone who could embody the spirit of one of the world’s most iconic musical figures.” [Photo by Michael Loccisano/WireImage, Archive Photos/Getty Images] I’m glad it does. And I want to tell you the main thing: All the profits from this limited edition perfume benefit the Vietnam Veterans Memorial Fund.I knew it was going to be out of this world. It was Ken Russell. He was known to do things that nobody else would do. Oh, boy. Then in 1971, you worked with Mike Nichols in Carnal Knowledge. That was kind of a serious turn for you. It was less frothy than some of your other stuff.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment