276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Final Offer: the Sunday Times bestselling second chance romance - Meet the new Dreamland billionaire... (Dreamland Billionaires)

£4.995£9.99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

But watching him come out the other side and watching him heal his relationship with himself, and others was so rewarding. Cal needs to sell his grandfather’s house, in a small town in Lake Wisteria, to get access to his shares and money. He goes to meetings for Dreamland to mess with his dad but when he finds out subscriptions are lower for their streaming platform, he asks questions and Rowan is excited.

Once Cal was willing to change and be held accountable for his behavior it made all the difference in this second chance romance for me. Cal got Cami a custom-made boat with the help of Rowan of Cami’s fav princess, they make the boat together.

NO ONE can convince me a contemporary romance needs to be 600 pgs especially when a good chunk of of it is just filler and repetitive. I didn't really like Lana and Cal, so the constant "I hate you" to "I love you" vibes got annoying after a while. i loved seeing everybody together, and just being in the world one last time, it was everything and more! If you're someone who loves book series as much as I do and hasn't read the Twisted series yet, then I'd highly consider starting Twisted Love by Ana Huang next. with Alana and her daughter Cami living in the house that Cal’s grandfather left to both Alana and Cal, the pair need to learn to cohabit the place while battling their tumultuous past full of heartache, betrayal and lost love, tainted by the shadow of Cal’s addiction.

This (anti)hero is perhaps the most “broken” man I’ve ever rooted for in a love story; he’s actively addicted, terrified of feeling his pain, and forced to confront the one woman who has always held his heart. This book had MANY spicy scenes, much more than in the first two books (if I remember correctly), BUT BOY WERE THEY WELL DONE.Besides, I love how Cal made it clear that he wanted to get better not only for Lana and Cami, but for himself—for him to be the man he knows he can be, a man that deserves them.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment