276°
Posted 20 hours ago

The Brilliant World of Tom Gates

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

I have a soft spot for this series, so love it when a new book comes out. This one was hilarious. Kids eating bowls full of sugar, caramel doughnuts, cool grandparents and a whole heap of illustrations to boot!” Rania T.

Level access to and across stage area. Standing height lectern. Desk and chairs also available for lecturers.

CONTACT US

The first book in the series, The Brilliant World of Tom Gates, was the winner of the Roald Dahl Funny Prize and the Scottish BAFTA for Entertainment. She creates a story map for each book, noting down small events that will take place during her narrative – Derek gets a dog; homework excuse; squirrel wars – and fleshes them out into funny stories. And they are genuinely funny – I’ve watched my eight-year-old chortling away to herself at them on many an occasion, and even my 11-year-old hasn’t quite outgrown them yet, stealing them away from her little sister when she’s in the mood.

trouble is, every other kid in town keeps getting there before him! Tom Gates Book 20: Happy to Help (Eventually)Songs included:Nice Cup of Teaby Tea Cup Tony and The Saucers;What You Gonna Do?by Plastic Cup;Shout it Outby Dude3;Delia’s A Weirdoby DogZombies;The Cat Songby DogZombies;The School Dinner Blues (Chips Song)by DogZombies. Doodling on his plaster cast helps to pass the time, along with visits from family (with treats), friends and even Rooster managing to sneak in. It was only when she and her husband were investigating issues for their son as a child – he’s now 30 – that she realised about her own dyslexia. “We discovered that he had various different things like hearing problems, speech problems, and as we were going through the process with him, they always talked to the parents, and everything they were saying was like, well, you’re probably dyslexic. So I’ve never officially been diagnosed, but my family have always thought it.” Large wide gate is held open 30 minutes before Gallery opens and 30 minutes after it closes. Gallery opening hours here.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment