276°
Posted 20 hours ago

JVC LT-32CA690 Android TV 32in inch 1080p Smart LED Television with Built-in Freeview Play HD, Google Assistant, Netflix, Prime Video & Disney+

£499.5£999.00Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

We aim to offer the best service possible to people in the trade or who are competent enough to repair their own products. To calculate the overall star rating and percentage breakdown by star, we don’t use a simple average.

Please check all part numbers on the PCB you require as the same model of TV can have different parts fitted. If you find an inaccuracy in our frequently asked questions, please let us know by using our contact form.There are also frequently asked questions, a product rating and feedback from users to enable you to optimally use your product. Follow us on Facebook, Twitterand Instagram to keep up with the latest technology news, reviews and more.

There's a red led on it to show it's working and for some reason, the control will just refuse to respond - when it's in this refusal mode, the red light is continuously on and no amount of button presses will clear it. Loading… RatingLet us know what you think about the JVC LT-32CA690 LED Television by leaving a product rating. I have 2 other Samsung TVs in the house both which have the All4 app, and numerous android phones and tablets which work fine; all devices are on the same WiFi network without issue. It lets you scroll back through the TV guide and watch shows you've missed straight from the TV guide, without needing to launch catch up TV apps. With LCD screens this is done by CCFL (cold-cathode fluorescent lamp) and LED makes use of LED lights.This partially depends on personal preference, but as a rule of thumb the optimal viewing distance is about 3x the diagonal screen size of the television. The app opens, I can browse, log in, select a TV shows, but when I attempt to play it I see the adverts, many many adverts, then once the adverts are done I get a grey screen. The 103 third parties who use cookies on this service do so for their purposes of displaying and measuring personalized ads, generating audience insights, and developing and improving products.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment