276°
Posted 20 hours ago

RED HOT SPANKING - 8 Stories of Smacked Bottoms, Lewd Satisfaction, and Strict Men! Sassy Women Receive Some Lusty Disciplining... Mature Adult Short Stories

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Judi - I’m sorry, it got out of control. I didn’t think it would interfere with his performance or I wouldn’t have done it.' He'd begun to inch away. These two little shits…’ muttered Judi, sweeping away imperiously. As she did, Simon appeared and flattened himself against the wall to get out of her way. Again, I did as I was instructed. “Remember, young man, your brought this on yourself. You chose the hard way – let’s hope you learn.” Once again, I felt the sole of the slipper against my bare bum.

Simon Gets His Bottom Smacked - MMSA Stories

Oh yeah,’ said Michael. He appeared to think about it for a moment, with just the suggestion of a sordid smile, which David tried not to notice.I can’t recall exactly the first time my father used the slipper on my bottom, but I do recall as if it was yesterday the routine of such punishments. I froze – although Mum and Dad were strict, I had never been slippered on the bare bottom before, and I was now 11 years old and very embarrassed even for my own father to see my private areas. But any thought of disobeying was swept aside as Dad firmly told me: “Now – unless you want to make this worse for yourself.”

Girl NextDoor Productions - Ecwid

He turned to my sisters. “I want you girls to pay close attention to what happens in this house when you tell a lie. As for you, young man, you had better learn your lesson from this unless you want a repeat dose.” As I navigated passed my sisters, they gave me a slightly sympathetic look. I learned later that they had listened to every stroke being delivered on my bare bottom – but they also felt sorry for me… I ought to take these down,’ said Judi, firmly holding him in place. ‘But I don’t want to be embroiled in another scandal, so…’ My brain whirred – first punishment? It had always been just ‘punishment’! I stumbled out an apology, hoping it was convincing enough. After that, the usual instruction came: “Turn around and touch your toes.” Judi started to remove her coat. 'Pranks are all well and good but you never compromise a performance, as you well know. You let your audience down tonight. And yourself.'Outside, Michael’s ear was pressed up against the dressing room door so hard it hurt, but the joy on his face was a picture. He was listening to David whimpering, and hadn't heard Jo arrive. This was always dad’s routine when punishing me. He told me later in life that it was his ‘thinking time’ and my ‘reflection’ time’. I daresay the warm water helped soften my bottom up too! That said, 30 minutes is not a long time to get a bath and get dressed ready for bed. I was already wishing I had behaved myself. I think I had a higher pain threshold than the other two children, so I would often go home with quite a red bottom, which of course I then had to be careful to hide from my parents, in case I was then given the ‘real thing’. So that's why you were sliding all over place like a new born colt?' She turned to glare at David, eyes murderous. Little did any of us know that it would be my last slippering from dad for two years – not because I had become some saint, but because of my parents’ bitter divorce battle.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment