276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Oreo Biscuits Coated in Cadbury Chocolate, 164g

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Another great thing about this recipe is that you can switch out the kind of chocolate to your liking! I’m not the biggest fan of milk and dark chocolate, but boy do I love me some white chocolate! You can easily make a white chocolate version by switching in your favorite chocolate bar, white chocolate chips, or candy melts. From there, all you have to do is dip and go! It’s a yummy treat to whip up with no hassle. Perfect for get-togethers! Still, got chocolate on the brain? Find my full list of chocolate recipes here! Ingredients for Chocolate Covered Oreos

candy wafers- Since we are going with a spooky twist on this fun treat you can use white, purple, orange, or even Step 1 – Place the melting wafers in a microwave-safe bowl, measuring cup or mason jar. Heat for 20-second intervals, stirring between intervals until the chocolate is melted and smooth. Heat some water in a pan or vessel over low heat and place a heat resistant bowl on top of the water pot.Keep the Oreo pops above the chocolate and allow the excess to drain off. Tap gently to help it along.

Add food coloring. If desired, divide the melted chocolate in multiple bowls and use food coloring to create desired color.

How Long Are These Good?

Tap the dipped Oreos on the side of the bowl. You want to tap the Oreos and shake off the excess chocolate to make for a shiny smooth coating. Holiday– one thing I love about this recipe is that it will work for any holiday or event! Just use sprinkles and drizzles in the colors/themes for that holiday and you’re good to go! You can get your little kids to help you decorate each cute treat the way they want giving them a sense of independence and allowing them to create core memories with you. Simple Ingredients: With only 3 ingredients, this recipe is simple to follow, easy to make, and downright delightful. You probably have all of the ingredients you need right in your pantry right now!

Place the chocolate or candy coating in a bowl ( not plastic) and rest it on top of a small pot with about 1 inch of water, make sure the water is not touching the bottom of the bowl. Store in a dry cool place, as sunlight or warm temperatures will melt the chocolate and ruin the decorations. If you freeze them, the outer layer of chocolate will change when thawed and won’t look very pleasant. The Ingredients I looooove any opportunity to have my kiddoes in the kitchen with me, and these Valentine Oreos are so much fun to make together. After I help them melt the chocolate, they get to dip and decorate to their heart’s desire. Fun like these easy Easter Chocolate Dipped Oreos. White Chocolate Chips and dark chocolate. Dip in dark chocolate and drizzle white chocolate for another cool treat. Overall, chocolate dipped Oreos are a delicious and fun treat that is sure to please anyone with a sweet tooth. With their versatility and wide appeal, they are a great addition to any dessert table or candy buffet. What are Chocolate Dipped Oreos?Opt for good quality chocolate for a smoother and tastier coating. You can choose between dark, milk, or white chocolate, depending on your preference. Remember to use a low heat or defrost setting when melting the candy melts. High heat will cause it to dry out and it will seize and clump up. Sprinkle Design: Before the chocolate sets, sprinkle colorful sprinkles, edible glitter, or crushed candies on top of the Oreos. This adds texture and makes them look festive. Sprinkles– to decorate, use your favorite sprinkles! Or if you don’t want to use sprinkles, drizzle with white chocolate instead. The sprinkles that I’m using in this recipe, are Wilton holiday mix sprinkles (a mix of traditional medley and jimmies). Each of these flavors can be used to create a unique and delicious chocolate dipped Oreo that is sure to impress. Different Types of Chocolate

Add a layer of indulgence to a classic cookie with these chocolate covered Oreos! These little bites of chocolatey goodness are a crowd-pleaser wherever they go! Also, I really like how versatile they are. You can make so many different variations and designs, just like homemade cake pops. If you are looking for a super easy treat to make, this Oreo Pops recipe is it. If I can do it, you can do it. Let’s get started! Step 1: Gather the ingredients Use high heat for 30 seconds, then stir, then 30 seconds, then stir, until completely melted. I also find the defrost setting to work really well, in 45-second increments. To help with placing the small sprinkles onto the cookie, you can use long tweezers. Do not squeeze it too tight as the sprinkles may break easily or scuff.

Chocolate– You will need good quality melting chocolate for these. I used Ghirardelli vanilla melting wafers but even white chocolate chips will work. You can also use candy melts in the colours you want to use but the flavour won’t be as good.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment