276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Roland Go:Piano Go-61P Digital Piano, Wireless Smartphone Connection, Black

£160£320.00Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

While it won’t compare to good headphones or amplifiers, it is serviceable, and can even get you through some smaller gigs. Good features are responsible for good products. The case is not different for the Roland GO Piano, which has many helpful features for beginners. We will explore the many features of the 61-key and 88-key series of the instrument in our Roland GO digital piano review. Go piano series I didn’t get to test this out, but videos online show that it’s fairly well designed. The educational side of the app seems particularly promising, especially if you’re a visual learner.

Both GO:PIANO variants feature a reverb effect. You can tweak the intensity amount from 0-10. The algorithm is a hall reverb, and it helps give the sound a sense of space. By default, some sounds have the reverb engaged. The default Rhodes sound on the GO:PIANO88 is the same as EP preset 01 on the 61-key, and it sounds fine. The terms of this Section are agreed allocations of risk constituting part of the consideration for Roland’s licensing of Software to You and will apply even if there is a failure of the essential purpose of any limited remedy, and regardless of whether a party has been advised of the possibility of the liabilities. If applicable law prohibits any portion of the limits on liability stated below, the parties agree that such limitation will be automatically modified, but only to the extent required to make the limitation compliant with applicable law. Withoptional battery power, built-in speakers,a lightweight designand compatibility with your iOS tablet or smartphone apps - Roland'sGO:Piano 61is the ultimate tool for learning piano anywhere. If you’re thinking of getting one of these for a child or teenager to start out on, let’s just say that the Bluetooth features are a big selling point

Now don’t get me wrong, I love arranger keyboards and their extra features, and they’re essential if you’re taking band-focused lessons, like Trinity Guildhall’s Keyboard course. The speakers fail to recreate the lower frequencies and have an overly heavy emphasis on the treble frequencies. The underside of the keyboard also doesn’t fill me with a lot of confidence in the GO:PIANO’s sturdiness.

If you’re thinking of getting one of these for a child or teenager to start out on, let’s just say that the Bluetooth features are a big selling point. Pairing the keyboard to a nearby device, such as a mobile phone or tablet, is simple to achieve. Once connected, you can stream audio from your device through the speakers in the GO-61K and play along using the currently selected sound. When we showed a 14 year old musical ingenue how to jam along to her favourite three-chord wonders from the playlist on her phone, she was instantly hooked, and moved to admit that she now wished she’d taken Music as a GCSE instead of History - quite a result! The GO-61K also features MIDI via Bluetooth, enabling it to be used wirelessly as a controller for apps like GarageBand, for instance.We’ve got a few buyers guides here on PianoDreamers to help with decision making, but I’m sure some of you have come to a realization, a lot of the budget keyboards are arranger keyboards.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment