276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Play-Doh Bulk 12-Pack of Red Non-Toxic Modelling Compound, 4-Ounce Cans

£5.99£11.98Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

I have a feeling I’ll be making this a lot, so I think I need to keep track of the combinations of the food colours, otherwise I’ll never be able to make the same shade twice! The salt works to keep your homemade playdough from sticking and also helps preserve it, so you definitely want the full amount. The only thing was, it was just a little sticky at first, but as it cooled it was the perfect texture. Play-Doh contains some wheat and may cause allergic reactions in people who are allergic to wheat gluten. You can easily make a batch of this soft salt dough and kids can choose their favorite colors to mix in!

Play-Doh Bulk 12-Pack of Red Non-Toxic Modelling Compound, 4

Tried to 1/2 the recipe so I could make more colors but playdoh all stuck in the pot so I’d have to wash the pot in between batches. And yet, here it is, perfect play dough with slight lavender aroma which I added for extra sensitive experience 🙂 It’s a bit softer than the original play doh but works just as well. We are passionate about finding creative and innovative solutions to everyday problems, and we believe that everyone can benefit from learning a few DIY hacks to make life easier and more enjoyable. This homemade playdough recipe is so quick and easy to make, you can make a full batch in less than 10 minutes and your kids will love playing with it for hours! All audio, visual and textual content on this site (including all names, characters, images, trademarks and logos) are protected by trademarks, copyrights and other Intellectual Property rights owned by Hasbro or its subsidiaries, licensors, licensees, suppliers and accounts.I know im about a year late but i just wanted to ask…kan we just add the koolaid packets instead of the food coloring to THIS recipe? But sometimes they can get bored and you might be looking for some fun play dough add-ons for more fun and direction. I made one batch in hot pink and my 4-yr-old and 2-yr-old granddaughters have been playing with it for an hour. I made some play dough rules with my 4 and 2 year olds and rehearsed them while making the play dough together. Not sure if anyone else had this problem but I guess these need to stay pretty moist and I may be tempted to try adding a little more water or oil to them to see if that fixes the film problem.

Red Crayon Play Dough Recipe - The OT Toolbox Red Crayon Play Dough Recipe - The OT Toolbox

We’d all love to be those fantastic crafty moms but the simple truth is most of us are just too tired and busy. But I have made two separate batches following the exact instructions and both stink to high heaven after a day in a zip bag both at room temp and in the refrigerator.Lastly, combine a small piece of red Play-Doh with a small piece of yellow Play-Doh to make orange Play-Doh. instead of cooking it on the stove to activate the cream of tarter and thicken the dough… I now add (food colored) BOILING water to the mixed flour, salt, oil, and cream of tarter ingredients!

red, and blue play-doh colors - Howtowise How to make yellow, red, and blue play-doh colors - Howtowise

Then again it could just be my excuse to squish it myself before handing it over to the kids…it is kind of fun. Since its launch on the toy market in the mid-1950s, Play-Doh has generated a considerable amount of ancillary merchandise such as the Fun Factory.In my experience, playdough does not get stuck on clothes too often ( homemade slime is the worst culprit for that! If you prefer knowing exactly what ingredients your children are playing with, this play dough is for you. For blue Play-Doh, repeat the process by adding 4-6 drops of blue food coloring to the dough and mixing it thoroughly. If you like the idea of using your broken crayon pieces in something as fun and creative as play dough, then you will love to try a few different ideas, too.

Play-Doh | Argos

Initially the mixture will be very soupy, but as soon as you add the flour, the playdough will begin thickening. Another commenter already said this, but just like making a crust or other dough, simply adding a little bit of flour after removing the playdough from the saucepan, and kneading it in will fix it right up. I highly recommend using gel food coloring; not only does it last a LONG time (a little goes a long way), but you’ll need gel food coloring if you want the vibrant colors you see in this post.As for some people making the statement that there’s came out sticky, that probably means that there’s a bit more water than what your batch wants. Like you said, I didn’t realize that it was going to cook up so quickly, so the color of our first batch didn’t get thoroughly mixed in, but we were ready the second time. Whether you choose to use food coloring or mix primary colors, the process is straightforward and allows for endless creativity. Lastly, mix a small piece of red Play-Doh with a small piece of yellow Play-Doh to achieve an orange hue.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment