276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Zombierella: Fairy Tales Gone Bad

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

a b c Fuentes, Gladys (2019-04-08). "From Russia with Surf: Messer Chups Bringing Their Spooky Surf Sound to Houston". Houston Press . Retrieved 2021-03-18. When the town receives an unusual visitor in the guise of a prince whose culinary tastes are on the bloody side and whose bed is more wood and dirt than cushions and frame, Cinderella's life is about to take a dark turn. Yet whether life as a Zombie is as bad as it sounds is something for the reader to decide.

I loved how unapologetically dark it was. It still has all the classic fairytale messages such as true love and being a good person but with a zombie Cinderella and other dead/undead characters. I love this book because it is fantisy and very fun.It is also very dark because she pulls out her brain and her guts. This adorable book revolves around Cinderella, who lives and works all day for her FAKE sisters and mother in the most tiresome way. One night, after her FAKE family goes out to the ball to dance with the mysterious prince, Cinderella slips on the stairs and DIES!! The death angel walks in then and revives her for three nights ahead so she could live and enjoy life for a limited time and dance with the prince! Things take a mischievous turn then that makes you wonder, did this fairy tale really go bad, or did the fairy tale go riotously right? Zombierella is the first in a three-part series by Coelho, called 'Fairytales Gone Bad', which are retellings of classic fairytales, but with a gruesome twist!

Lo amé. Es una historia perfecta para Halloween de hecho, llena de gore, zombies y vampiros. Un retelling muy divertido para niños y adultos y aparte, está escrito en verso y se siente bien diferente. This is a very surprising version of Cinderella! Share what you each found the most surprising bits, the scariest bits, the funniest bits and the best bits. Does the book contain anything that teachers would wish to know about before recommending in class (strong language, sensitive topics etc.)? The band was founded by Oleg Fomchenkov (also known as Oleg Gitarkin) who had previously performed with Oleg Kostrov as Messer für Frau Müller [ ru]. Messer Chups is often considered a "spin-off" band of Messer für Frau Müller. [ citation needed] In the group's name, "Messer" is taken from the German word for "knife" and "Chups" from Chupa Chups lollipops. [3] Me gustó, estuvo entretenido. Es un retelling de la cenicienta en versión más terrorífica pero desde un punto de vista infantil aunque igual no lo considero apto para niños xd

Un retelling original de Cenicienta dirigido a un público infantil, lleno de elementos de "terror" que les van a encantar. Its amazing, I really enjoyed it because its turned from an fairy tale to a zombie book for older children. el libro me ha gustado. Es un retelling de Cenicienta y forma parte de la serie Cuentos Estropeados. Nunca había oído esto - cuentos estropeados, pero este me ha gustado. Es una versión más tétrica y macabra del cuento de Cenicienta y quizás no sea apta para niños pequeños.It's an MG novel in verse and I raced through it with total delight because it was so gleefully fun (even when it was, very intentionally, gross - this is the kind of book that some sensitive kids won't be able to handle while others will lap it all up with a spoon). It was hilarious, clever, and had a surprisingly sweet and satisfying ending.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment