276°
Posted 20 hours ago

My Hero Academia, Vol. 36: Volume 36

£4.495£8.99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Shiketsu High Lurking ( 這 ( は ) い 寄 ( よ ) る 士 ( し ) 傑 ( けつ ) 高 ( こう ) 校 ( こう ) , Haiyoru Shiketsu Kōkō ?) Thanks for choosing to bring home volume 33! I plan to draw lots of stuff this year, just like every year!!

Volume 34 | My Hero Academia Wiki | Fandom Volume 34 | My Hero Academia Wiki | Fandom

Well that was a cruel, CRUEL volume. We started off with the conclusion of the battle against Dabi (which was INCREDIBLE), but finished off with a cliffhanger in which Bakugo may be DEAD. You can't do this to me, they're one of my favourites! Let It Flow! School Festival! ( 垂 ( た ) れ 流 ( なが ) せ! 文 ( ぶん ) 化 ( か ) 祭 ( さい ) ! , Tare Nagase! Bunkasai! ?) The Story of How We All Became Heroes, Part 3 ( 皆 ( みんな ) がヒーローになるまでの 物 ( もの ) 語 ( がたり ) ③ , Min'na ga Hīrō ni naru made no Monogatari ③ ?) Toshinori Yagi: Rising/Origin ( 八 ( や ) 木 ( ぎ ) 俊 ( とし ) 典 ( のり ) :ライジングオリジン , Yagi Toshinori: Raijingu Orijin ?) Flaming Roar! vs. Nomu: High-End ( 燃 ( も ) えよ 轟 ( とどろ ) け! VS ( バーサス ) 脳 ( のう ) 無 ( む ) :ハイエンド , Moeyo Todoroke! Bāsasu Nōmu: Hai-Endo ?)Hero Killer Stain vs. U.A. Students ( ヒーロー 殺 ( ごろ ) しステイン VS ( バーサス ) 英 ( ゆう ) 雄 ( えい ) 生 ( せい ) 徒 ( と ) , Hīrō-goroshi Sutein Bāsasu Yūei Seito ?) The terrifying fusion of Tomura and All For One now seems unstoppable. Since the villains have the upper hand, even the president of the United States is considering the unthinkable—capitulating to Tomura. But Mirko, Edgeshot, and Jeanist are still on the scene, holding on for dear life. The heroes’ big plan was always to pit Midoriya against Tomura, and when he finally arrives and sees what’s happened, all bets are off—Midoriya’s ready to face his deadly rival!

Volume 32 | My Hero Academia Wiki | Fandom Volume 32 | My Hero Academia Wiki | Fandom

Chapter 359. ...the management course students are there and filming a documentary? What? That can’t be right… Izuku Midoriya and Tomura Shigaraki ( 緑 ( みどり ) 谷 ( や ) 出 ( いず ) 久 ( く ) と 死 ( し ) 柄 ( がら ) 木 ( き ) 弔 ( とむら ) , Midoriya Izuku to Shigaraki Tomura ?) Since the terrifying incident when Tomura’s Quirk manifested, only the greatest villain of them all, All For One, has been able to speak to the broken young boy’s heart. The consequences of that fateful meeting play out in the present as Tomura and Re-Destro, the leader of the Meta Liberation Army, battle for supremacy—and if it takes leveling a whole city to sort out who’s on top, so be it!Also no one calls Lemillion stupid unless they want me to come for them, but he more than shows that he can handle himself.

Vol. 36 | Book by Kohei Horikoshi My Hero Academia, Vol. 36 | Book by Kohei Horikoshi

Izuku Midoriya and Toshinori Yagi ( 緑 ( みどり ) 谷 ( や ) 出 ( いず ) 久 ( く ) と 八 ( や ) 木 ( ぎ ) 俊 ( とし ) 典 ( のり ) , Midoriya Izuku to Yagi Toshinori ?) The Wrong Way to Put Out a Fire, Part 1 ( 火 ( ひ ) の 不 ( ふ ) 始 ( し ) 末 ( まつ ) 前 ( ぜん ) 編 ( ぺん ) , Hi no Fushimatsu Zenpen ?) The Aftermath of Hero Killer Stain ( 「ヒーロー 殺 ( ごろ ) しステイン」その 余 ( よ ) 波 ( は ) , "Hīrō-goroshi Sutein" Sono Yoha ?)Let’s Rumble, Rappa!! ( 勝 ( しょう ) 負 ( ぶ ) してみようや!! 乱 ( らっ ) 波 ( ぱ ) くん!! , Shōbu shite miyou ya!! Rappa-kun!! ?) Final Face-Off! Midoriya vs. Shinso! ( 最 ( さい ) 終 ( しゅう ) 局 ( きょく ) 面 ( めん ) ! 緑 ( みどり ) 谷 ( や ) VS ( バーサス ) 心 ( しん ) 操 ( そう ) !! , Saishū Kyokumen! Midoriya Bāsasu Shinsō!! ?) Chapter 361. Wait… is AFO going to escape the body he’s in in his battle against Hawks and Endeavour, and take over Shigaraki in his battle against Best Jeanist & co? Is that what’s about to happen here? State-of-the-Art Hypersonic Intercontinental Cruise... ( 新 ( しん ) 型 ( がた ) 極 ( ごく ) 超 ( ちょう ) 音 ( おん ) 速 ( そく ) 大 ( たい ) 陸 ( りく ) 間 ( かん ) 巡 ( じゅん ) 航 ( こう ) , Shingata Gokuchōonsoku Tairiku-kan Junkō ?)

VIZ | See My Hero Academia, Vol. 36

Chapters 359-362 (SPOILERS! READ AT YOUR OWN RISK) All of this may be indecipherable as I am still reeling. Reread Chapter 362 of Volume 36: Katsuki regretting not getting All Might‘s autograph is heart-wrenching! 😭📖✍🏼

Table of Contents

Clash! Class A vs. Class B! ( 激 ( げき ) 突 ( とつ ) ! A ( エー ) 組 ( ぐみ ) VS ( バーサス ) B ( ビー ) 組 ( ぐみ ) , Gekitotsu! Ē-gumi Bāsasu Bī-gumi ?)

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment