276°
Posted 20 hours ago

BodyRip Body Opponent Bag | Punch BOB, Freestanding Kick Dummy, Punching Torso | Boxing, Kickboxing, MMA

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

You can fill the base with sand or water. Some users prefer sand because it makes the base more stable. But, it’s a bit more difficult and more expensive than filling it with water. Pros You’ll see people using really large gloves on the dummies but I’d recommend you get some smaller bag mits. Using a big glove has a bit of extra weight but takes away the point of a dummy, which is practicing accuracy.

So, before buying, find a place that will be enough for training. I think having about 6-7 feet area around the standing bag is OK. If you want to use them for ground work you need much more place. More about home boxing gyms. The material of the bags This Free Standing Punching Bag/Dummy will help you improve your training on human target areas as well as simulating the feeling of striking a human target rather than a simple punching bag.Above all, you’ll learn more about self defense and can use this training tool to build up cardio fitness and overall muscle strength. There’s space in the cavity when it has water in it which allows the water to slosh around. Sand will mean it shifts around less when you’re punching it. Using sand? Save some hassle and fill the Strikeman with this stuff Work the entire body with this life-size Bob Dummy. An excellent training opponent for either at home or at the gym. It’s an awesome way to get fit– Boxing drills are an incredible way to build up fitness. In a recent study, it was found that boxing burns more calories than any other form of exercise. PUNCHING DUMMY is a great way to keep your mind focused on your opponent’s body as well as practice with arms and legs in the mix. Gives you realistic feel and reaction when striking.

You need to go for the most durable material available. A punching bag will have to endure lots of use. Also, make sure that the attachments used to hang punching bags are of high quality. Stable Base As this is a full-body design and it can turn 360-degree, you can practice arm, leg, and body strikes all at the same time. There’s no need to buy another heavy punching bag. A great intro to boxing and self defense– Bruce Lee said “if you want to learn how to hit, hit!” Well this is a simple and easy way to start punching and learn about boxing. There’s some great training videos on Youtube with different routines you can practice.

RDX Free Standing Bob Boxing Dummy

Over Forty Athlete: "So, this is my review of the Century Bob XL punching dummy. I felt compelled to write this review because i was an amateur boxer over 30 years ago. And I've used really every variety of punching bag from heavy bags, to aqua bags, to the the cobra bag, the reflex bar. In one of my classes we did have a set of wheels we used to scoot it into storage after use, but it’s not ideal. Fill it where you’ll use it

There’s subtle cosmetic differences in both the face and bodies of each dummy but shape-wise they’re both very similar. The torso is cut off just above the waist. Both have a clear and accurate representation of the human body (albeit a muscle-bound one)., The substance's density inside should be hard enough to provide resistance, but not pain when you strike it. Most of the free standing punching bags come with a hole on the top with a zipper. So, you can add or remove the filling to make the bag suitable for you. The weight of the standup punching bag & base The outer material and the inner are the two main materials of any punching bag. Century always uses plastisol, but others use vinyl or polyester.Martial artists of all heights and experience levels can use Century BOB XL. To change the height, twist the dummy to the side and pull it up or down. It doesn’t matter how well you fill them, or what you fill them with, they’ll shift around a fair bit. One or two reviewers said that the stitching came loose after a few times of been used, however, they were issued with a replacement by the company and were happy with the replacements. Base Weight: 8kg and approximately 125kg when filled with water or heavier if filled with sand (as shown HERE)

BOB DUMMY is a great way to practice your punches. It is a great way to practice your boxing technique as well as other martial arts that you may enjoy. As well as having a larger striking surface, you can adjust the height of the bag higher, from 60 up to 82 inches. Also, the dummy bag base is round, so you can easily roll it whenever you need to move it around.If money is not an issue, just go for this boxing dummy for your child. There’s no better birthday or Christmas gift for your kid than this new sparring partner.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment