276°
Posted 20 hours ago

UrbanRed Flexible Bendable Ceiling Curtain Track, 5 Meters (16.4FT), Ceiling Track Ceiling Mount for Curtain Rail with Track Curtain System, RV Curtain Track, Room Divider, Ceiling Track for Curtains

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

The main difference between poles and tracks is that curtain tracks are designed not to be seen, which is why you’ll find a greater variety of pole designs. Another problem with DIY tracks are that they NEVER seem to come with enough gliders to hold your curtains up. With a little help from some friends I weighted the track down overnight and was able to then cut it to length and easily fitted it to my three sided bay window.

In the image here you can see the flush fit bay window curtain track we supply using the purpose designed ceiling mount brackets. We share our passion for textiles with all our clients to make your projects run smoothly and ensure the quality of soft furnishings you expect from a British manufacturer. I found a measure of success by holding down the track with paint cans and heating up the track with my hair drier (in the hot setting). Pass blackout lining is Direct Fabrics choice for all curtains as it makes a room have no light come through the curtain. Give me a brief description and I will create a new template for you asap :-) Also you should attach a photo of your bay.A tracking system’s sole purpose is function ­­– perfect if you want all the attention on the drapes. Please use caution when bending the metal tracks and make sure that the tracks are only bent a little at a time. We've bought an aluminium bendable curtain track which we have now bent and fitted into our living room. above the floor, or approximately 15cm to 20cm below the window sill depending on where you'd like the curtains to hang to. Ceiling curtain tracks can either be screwed directly into the ceiling through mounting holes or attached to the ceiling with specific ceiling mount hardware such as clips, clamps, brackets, or retainers.

Argos Limited is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority as a credit broker (713206), and works exclusively with the lender, Home Retail Group Card Services Limited trading as Argos Card and Argos Financial Services, who are authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority to provide credit (716148). This Curtain Track will work with Pencil Pleat, Triple Pinch Pleat, Double Pinch Pleat and other heading tapes that will sit underneath the track. And, just like our curtain poles, our bay window curtain rails come as a kit, with all the necessary brackets, gliders and end pieces. We work within contract furnishings sectors and have over 60 years of experience, ensuring we provide unparalleled quality in all projects we assist in. This type of track is ideal for spaces where wall mount installation is not possible or desirable, and it allows for a clean and streamlined look.Some ceiling curtain tracks can also be recessed into ceilings, and drop ceiling clamps are available for the curtain track, making it easy to quickly attach the track to the acoustical grid ceiling without any drilling or bracing. Another benefit for renters and young people is that this rack can be easily disassembled and reassembled in another location, so you can take this wardrobe organizer with you when you put down roots.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment