276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Claoner Dash Cams for Cars Front and Rear 1080P Full HD Dashcam, Dual Dash Cam with F1.8 Night Vision 170°Wide Angle 3 Inch IPS Screen Dashcams for Cars, Loop Recording, G-sensor, Parking Monitor

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

We and our partners use data for Personalised ads and content, ad and content measurement, audience insights and product development. The parking monitor allows around the clock protection of the vehicle with automatic recording when it detects any movement or shakes.

dash cams actually helpful?- Check out our review of Claoner Car Are dash cams actually helpful?- Check out our review of Claoner

Of all these options, the manual button is the only reliable option as the G-sensor and parking motion sensor aren’t wholly accurate as with more expensive models. My only gripe with this would be the battery will not charge fully - I left the camera turned off and had it plugged in for a full day, and the battery indicator did not go above 1/3 full.After a scare on the motorway without a dash cam, knowing that I have a camera protecting the front and back of my car with such good camera quality has made me feel much calmer on the road. Don’t expect to be able to read number plates or see faces as the screen definition isn’t up to that, and at times there is a lot of glare on the video too. I’m not going to big up the video quality because it’s not going to win an ascar any time soon, but as far as recording the road to prove who is at fault in any accident, this should do the job.

Claoner Dash Cams for Cars Front and Rear 1080P Full HD Dashcam, (32g Claoner Dash Cams for Cars Front and Rear 1080P Full HD Dashcam,

This is waterproof so it can be attached to the rear bumper and records to the dash cam or can be used as a parking sensor.

If you would like to change your settings or withdraw consent at any time, the link to do so is in our privacy policy accessible from our home page. Summary If you’re looking for a bare minimum, no frills dash cam that’s at the bottom end of the market, then the Claoner will do what it set out to do, but nothing more. Some of our partners may process your data as a part of their legitimate business interest without asking for consent.

Claoner Dash Cams for Cars Front and Rear 1080P Full HD Dashcam, Dual Claoner Dash Cams for Cars Front and Rear 1080P Full HD Dashcam,

To view the purposes they believe they have legitimate interest for, or to object to this data processing use the vendor list link below.

InstallationAs with everything else on this camera, the window fitting is no-frills but seems to work. The lack of any infrared lighting means it’s almost impossible to work out what is going on in darker streets or parking areas so this renders the parking sensor useless unless you park in a well lit area. Kieren created the site to share his passion of cars that began long before he passed his driving test and is now a recognised contributor in the industry. The picture quality appears excellent, the option of how to view the front and rear cameras on the screen is very good, it would get 5 stars however I have only set it up today and have not tried to view the footage recorded to pass a comment. Full Review Video QualityThe camera records in 720 or 1080p and at 30 frames per second, this is the minimum you’d expect from any dashcam.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment