276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Ballerina Dreamer HUN7229 Dancing Ballerina, No Colour

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Unfortunately we cannot deliver to BFPO addresses and some large items are shipped directly from our suppliers who ship to the UK mainland only. Evelyn absolutely loves to dance, whether its at home in front of the TV, at a friends birthday party or on holiday. Her crown is actually what helps her to move and is easily used by pressing down to make her twirl and pirouette or pull it up and she will shuffle her feet on tip toes.

I also think her hair isn’t the best quality I have seen on a doll and does tend to fall out quite easily – she is not going to go bald but this isn’t a doll to be doing a lot of makeovers on. Whilst the Ballerina Dreamer doll has been a big hit in our house I do have a few criticism's from a parent perspective.Straight out of the box, this ballerina is gorgeous to look at, and resembles a lot of dolls which are available for children.

At first glance she’s an A-typical doll, with full blonde hair and a pretty pink dress, but what separates her from other dolls is the magic that happens when you hold down her tiara.If you watch her when she is dancing, her eyes change and something takes over her and she just twirls into her own little world and it is magical to watch. The ballerina dreamer tiny twirler can dance just like a real ballerina press down on her magical tiara and watch her come to life she can kick, twirl, and do the splits just like a real ballerina move her arms up and down to create classic ballet poses.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment