276°
Posted 20 hours ago

HR Jokes for HR Folks: 250+ Human Resources Jokes

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Yesterday at work, I saw someone being horrifically inefficient and told him, “Dude, that is definitely slowing you down.” Oh, HRs are notorious for saying this dialogue, aren’t they? You can’t blame them, though the onus is on the management. This isn’t one of those funny HR memes we promised you in this piece- this is sad for someone who has been trying hard for a long time to land a job. 18. Swipe in, swipe out — that’s all we ask 😒 No matter how important they are, they are still under-appreciated. You might want to be more appreciative of what they do for the organization. We all have that strict HR lady, don’t we? She just cannot see a poorly filled timesheet. 19. Please swipe in & out 🥰

So I went to a bookshop and found a good joke book, to try and get some inspiration, or just plain steal a joke to use.

I proposed to my girlfriend last night, who just got promoted to an HR position earlier in the day.” said one friend to another. Then the owner said, "Ah! No wonder! You have been using the fan wrong. This is the way to use it."

Finishing payroll, dealing with employees’ issues and complaints, managing recruitment amidst talent crunch: Aren’t those tasks stressful sometimes? Working in the HR department could be full of headache and demanding tasks from time to time. But no worries, you can always laugh in a joke. Jokes have been proven to lighten one’s day, mood, and possibly make your day better. Wait no more, here are 7 best HR jokes for you!

3. When HR Abuses Their Power

When an employment application asks who is to be notified in case of emergency, I always write, “A very good doctor.” Did you hear about the man who lost his job at the HR department for signing the complaints letters with his initials? Imagine what could be done with the HR budget! New coffee machines, Karaoke box, foosball tables, and whatnot! 14. Bad-get 🫠 A day went by, now St. Peter walked Sally to heaven. There was a playing harp and singing around the heaven which was almost as enjoyable as her day in hell. There were foods and milk rivers too. My housemate is a huge Richmond Tigers fan. Now the Richmond Football Club in Melbourne hadn't been in the grand final since 1982 (way before she was born) so this was a big deal for her.

Did you hear about the other company’s HR who took the top 20 application folders from the pile and threw it in the trash? Whenever I feel sad in the middle of the week, I remember that the calendar says WTF: wait ‘til Friday.The HR Manager, somewhat puzzled, inquired why there hadn’t been a complaint the previous month when an extra 200 had been received. My boss is very easygoing. He told me to not think of him as a boss, rather think of him as a friend who is never wrong. 50. Teamwork Here are a few more funny HR memes I found that didn’t quite fit into the other sections. Funny Recruiter Memes

Ongig’s mission is to eliminate boring and biased job descriptions. Our softwareanalyzes your job descriptions to support your HR team’s hiring efforts. Shout-outs: minutes later, the delivery person shows up with the pizza. He takes the pizza and eats it. Suddenly he's sneezing uncontrollably and shouting to the delivery person, "What did you put on this pizza?!" I asked if I could leave work early the other day, and the boss said, "yes, if I made up the time." I said, "sure, it's twenty past fourteen." A: A good company culture is like a well-oiled machine, while a bad company culture is like…well, a machine that needs oiling.

Secure Surveys

Isn’t it great when you can use office politics to your advantage? These clever jokes about office politics will help you do just that. That said, let’s get into it. Here are our five favorite human resources memes! 1. Putting Out Fires How does the HR manager handle challenging interviews? They “interview-view” the situation from all angles. To which the owner replies, "To be honest, I have never seen it do anything, but the other two call him boss!" Why did the HR manager become a musician? They wanted to hit all the right notes in employee engagement.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment