276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Self-Help: Magical Feminization (True Selves: Magic Feminization)

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Cursed Kate: Based on an on-going current RP between badcompany8888 and myself, regarding a man using a magic artifact to change Kate Upton in revenge, ruining her and steadily making her a total slob. We figured it would be fun to upload it to here, so others can contribute if they wish. I'll add all the posts we made so far to it, and work from there. Includes such changes as weight gain, uglification, slut, slob, smoking, DG, and others.

The Inherent and Powerful Magic of Trans Witch Stories

Jennings’ well-documented MTF transition journey has involved several procedures during the past two decades. Age Three Word Wand: Based on a roleplay TP123 and I did. A wand causes changes to people based on three words they say. Those effected realize changes in themselves and others once they are hit, but reality changes for everyone elseNatural is always best. It spares you the negative side effects and risks associated with medical procedures and synthetic hormones. Falling Chaos in Equestria: After a meteorite falls in Ponyville, pandemonium and changes start afflicting everypony. A Clone of My Own Now: A series of stories about Transformations and Mental changes involving Duplication No wonder trans readers look for stories and trans writers look to create them. It is a space where they have power. “In my world, there is a profound inversion of where one would find magic,” said writer Ryka Aoki at a 2016 conference. “I need magic not in deliverance from an enemy or acquiring divine artifacts or trips to outer space… I need magic for simply being allowed to be me. ”

daddyfeminization.blogspot.gr. Magical Feminization Access daddyfeminization.blogspot.gr. Magical Feminization

Get your first bottle today and join the thousands of customers who agree that it’s the best decision they’ve made. A bully at Large!: (WG, Growth, shrink) this is about a bully named Deston wants his victim to make his the biggest person as of yet but who's gonna stop him? Niomi happily recommends our product, having achieved firmer and evener breasts within a week of taking the supplements. There’s a reason for that. Magic, both in practice and in story, appeals because it gives us something we need , not just as individuals but as members of communities. Magic has the power to be transgressive and transformative, to protect and defend. Magical stories and rituals, like genders that fall outside and beyond the binary, are both ancient and enduring.

About Me

With the Flip of a Coin: An ancient relic, the Arzu Coin, can grant wishes to whoever flips it... and how it turns out will depend on how it lands. Would you rather: People of all calibre recieve mysterious messages from someone playing a malicious game of would you rather Bust Bunny’s Breast Enhancement supplements accelerate breast tissue formation naturally without harmful substances or invasive procedures.

Partner Track: Magic Feminization (Magical Transformations

The Bullied Girl: A 1st person story about a girl who is bullied constantly at her all-girls school.Two books she authored; one a children’s book, I am Jazz , co-authored with Jessica Herthel and another, My Life as a (Transgender) Teen The Retirement Home: Young female Celebrities somehow age in a mysterious retirement home, mental and physical changes involved. For example, you can use natural breast enhancement supplements alongside HRT or after being on HRT for some time. However, you need to consult a doctor first so that they can prescribe the proper dose. How long does it take to achieve full MTF transition changes?

Gender Identity Test - Feminization Secrets Blog Gender Identity Test - Feminization Secrets Blog

Perversions of an Omnipotent Stranger: A TF series following various characters under the whims and schemes of the archetypal "stranger" antagonist. Five Nights in Anime: This is based off the game by FNIA. the only differences being a phone girl instead of the normal person being the only difference between the game. Oh and the animetronics have AI's and personalities. The personalities they have will be based off a awesome story series I read from Deviantart and the first chapter of which will be included in the description. And this story can have magic or advanced science or whatever things happen in it, since the original intent was to make a tf story. Though your free to go down the normal path, a romantic path, or even a dark path or a path thats branching out from on or Is more then one. And 18+ is allowed. However tfs I do not like and do not wish in my story are: WG (since that doesnt seem feasible for a nimatronics and I dont like WG), and nothing involving vore (cause I just dont want it in here >. <) Other then that please have fun and enjoy Malediction: Strange changes begin happening at Oran High School. Some call it a plague, others a curse, but most don't notice it happening at all... Valentina Sampaio is a celebrated transgender model born in a remote fishing village in Brazil in 1996. Sampaio’s journey as a model has been marked by several rewarding firsts for herself and the transgender community, including:

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment