276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Seiko Men's Analogue Automatic Watch with Stainless Steel Bracelet – SNKL45K1

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Still, it’s a fine example of the species with its sturdy stainless steel case, water resistance to 330 feet, and rotating bezel. Lume is traditionally best for casual watches, but a slightly dressier watch like the SNK793 benefits from having as little lume as possible for that traditional dress watch look. The hurdles crystal is slightly domed, adding some visual distortion when looking at the watch from different angles.

One of the first mechanical watches I ever bought for myself, the SNXS79, has an extremely luxurious and rich-looking sunburst anthracite dial. I personally like the simpler design of the SNKL45 dial with a uniform texture on the dial and no framing on the day-date complication. As long as you take care of it, avoid excessively dropping or bumping it, and avoid water damage, a Seiko 5 can last a lifetime.

As a subtle nod to the Seiko 5 heritage, the dial has the Seiko 5 badge logo across it, but it’s only noticeable up close, and in direct lighting and doesn’t distract in any way.

Instead, Seiko is releasing new Seiko 5 Sports watches, such as their SRPD 5KX dive watch, SRPE DressKX, SRPG field watch, and SRPH29 pilot watchmodels. The Seiko 5 Automatic Men’s Watch SNKL45K1 is made from stainless steel and it measures 37mm in diameter. And secondly our recently growing range of 18mm straps can really transform this watch, Let’s take a look now. If you’re the active type and don’t have the budget to amass a stable of Seiko watches for men, avoid formal looks and stainless steel bands. With a dizzying number of collections and models to choose from, the best Seiko watches feature outstanding movements, unrivaled affordability, and versatility in terms of where you can wear them.I like the case shape of the SNKL45 (I used to own one), but given the small size, I always thought it looked a disproportionately chunky on aftermarket 18 mm bands. The watches in Seiko’s flagship collections don’t compare to the quality of Rolex timepieces—then again, they’re not really supposed to. If a product is already discounted with a strike through we are unlikely to offer any further discounts. To view the purposes they believe they have legitimate interest for, or to object to this data processing use the vendor list link below. Despite having all of these features, the SSK003 manages to stay relatively thin and affordable compared to other GMT watches.

The bracelet on that particular model is not as attractive as the SNKL45 and I don't like the baton hands that much on a Seiko. Firstly, 18mm on a 38mm wide watch is a great transition to keep the footprint of the watch down, contributing to the overall package of the watch. With that said, the movements in Seiko 5 watches are known to last exceptionally long without ever needing service. The radiant blue sunburst dial of the SRPE53 compliments the polished bezel, and brushed bracelet, although this watch would look just as at home on a NATO strap or leather band.We and our partners use data for Personalised ads and content, ad and content measurement, audience insights and product development. Out of the three in the lineup, the SSK003 is a personal favorite of my current collection, thanks to its rich blue sunburst dial, and a matching blue/black two-tone bezel that helps you keep track of A. Similar to my top pick up there, its black dial and brushed stainless steel bracelet and case result in an elevated look. The top-brushed lugs are accented by a polished bevel that really adds some visual dimensions when viewing this watch from different angles. Come join the discussion about watch collections, displays, watch winders, accessories, classifieds, and more!

Together, the design elements of different metal surfaces come together to create a package that has an extremely luxurious feel, while still retaining all of the design elements that make a Seiko 5. Of course, this watch would look just as at home on a brown or black leather band, to enhance that rugged, tool-watch look. Part of the appeal of the SNKL4x series to me is that you can upgrade the bracelet to an Uncle Seiko Bellmatic 700x president style. I'm passionate about experiencing the world of watches and translating those experiences via articles and images for the wider audience to consume.I limited my choices down to the SNKL23 and SNKL45 as an everyday/ dress watch, but I can't decide on which I like more. This watch is a strap monster, and the neutral silver-white dial means you can really have fun experimenting with different colors as well. Seiko has an outstanding reputation for its quality craftsmanship and damn-near bulletproof movements.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment