276°
Posted 20 hours ago

1001 Nights Ajmal Perfume Oil or Attar

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Based on the legendary theme of Stories from the “Arabian Nights” this perfume oil or attar has been created with the same name as 1001 nights – Alf Laila O Laila. The lady behind the counter at the Times Square location introduced me to this hidden gem in the fragrance community. The spices create an almost incense note but I must say that I detect a touch of rose in the composition.

The 'tobacco smoke' note gradually disappears, the patchouli gets stronger and stronger, and other spices go to the background. But give it 15 minutes, and it settles down as a microcosm of the wonders that the aquilaria tree holds. As you know you have the pungent 'whale-vomit' ambregris and you have the vegetal 'yellow amber', best known as 'amber', based on tree resin. Some of the technologies we use are necessary for critical functions like security and site integrity, account authentication, security and privacy preferences, internal site usage and maintenance data, and to make the site work correctly for browsing and transactions.The fragrance is a wise choice for the connoisseur, comprises spicy and smoky notes which evolve into a menagerie of floral elements, completed by a lingering effect of musky and woody notes. It combines aromatic, resinous juniper, rich, smoky leather and herbal green mate for an intriguing, heady yet fresh result. Uniting deep-rooted traditions with modern times, Alf Lail O Lail comprises Spicy and Smoky notes which evolve into a menagerie of Floral elements, complemented by the lingering effect of Musky and Woody notes.

Unfortunately, since Brexit we (and all UK based bussinesses) have been experiencing discriminative behaviour from all EU custom and postal services. Because the resin alone is too bitter and 'woody' then ingredients are addded, mostly labadanum, benzoin, vanilla, clove. To get an idea: think of this fragrance as 50% oud, 25% spices/smoky tobacco/patchouli and 25% flowers.

This is more an oud-fragrance than a floral attar, the oud is very present, much more than the flowers.

Disclaimer: Sellers are responsible for following applicable laws and regulations, including properly labelling and disclosing the ingredients of their cosmetics and personal care products, as applicable. Because the 'Shamamatul' almost smells like the very expensive, 'medicinal', woody, original, revered and highly sought after pure oud-oils. Soothing chamomile and sensuous sandalwood are lifted by jasmine and daffodils in this complex fragrance which develops through the day to form its own legend. Like with all perfumes, a reaction or irritation to fragrance oils is very very rare; however please take the necessary precautions.

Even though this could completely be worn by a gentleman in a private members club smoking a pipe, drinking vintage brandy. Despite complying to all rules and regulations and filling out all requested forms, most of our parcels are being refused for no reason at all. Unique oriental classic perfume for both women and men that would make the wearer sough after like crazy! I bought the Dehnal Oud Collection Classic which led me to realise there are so many different nuances and even colours to each kind of oud. So for people who like Al Haramain's 'al Kaaba' or Swiss -Arabian's 'Noora', but don't like the more woody, 'medicinal', spicy attars, I would not recommend this.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment