276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Dog Training and Behaviour Solutions: The Step-By-Step Guide To Solve Common Behaviour Problems.

£5.995£11.99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

This will allow for a lifetime of care that is co-operative in nature, and becomes something you do with rather than to your dog. The name of the business implies that “Any Dog” will be considered regardless of breed, nationality, behavioural issues or previous history. Dogs have been living with us for at least 15,00 years, so why do some dogs guard things and others don’t? Helping with various training and behaviour needs, from teaching basic obedience to addressing fully developed behaviour problems. It covers various aspects of puppy and dog ownership, care, training, and managing and treating behavior problems.

I had a family dog while growing up and I have volunteered with dogs at a rescue centre but I realise I am quite ignorant of how to train a dog. My Dog Walking work involves an intimate understanding of your animal’s natural and individual history. She found it difficult adjusting to her new surroundings at a local RAF base, and bonding with her new owner seemed impossible. Just like the Facebook group, which consists of over 300,000 members and is based on the professional advice of experienced trainers, behaviourists, and vets, the book takes a force-free, fear-free approach to canine training and behavioural issues.

Some of the articles are brief and provide a quick and easy read; others are more lengthy, but the formatting and editing breaks them up well with subheadings making the text much easier to take in.

These techniques, when implemented correctly under the guidance of a qualified trainer, and used in addition to avoiding triggers or moving quickly away from close encounters until your dog is ready, can make a huge difference to future behaviour.I contacted K9 Behaviour Solutions to see if they could help with anything to settle this loveable rescue dog down. We carefully consider how your dog’s behaviour is impacting you and what interventions we can make in the short and longer term to resolve the problem or range of difficulties, so that you are able to enjoy life with your dog. They have inherited software from their ancestors that doesn’t serve them well in today’s world where food and other resources are rarely in short supply.

It can be extremely difficult, if not impossible, to know why they are doing this, just by watching them in action - a dog who is excited and desperate to greet another dog can look very similar to one who is acting out in the hope the other dog will go away. The advice is well presented without complex jargon and easy for anyone to take in, from people brand new to dog training to seasoned professionals looking for another way of presenting their information or an alternative method. Common issues include fearful or reactive behaviour, separation related problems, phobias, excessive barking and destructive chewing. Pamela follows a code of conduct that does not include aversive methods or equipment, and therefore will not use pain, fear, startle, shock, intimidation, choke or similar methods to motivate your dog. In the wild, if you didn’t guard your food you wouldn’t last long, you wouldn’t survive, you wouldn’t pass on your genes to the next generation.Having spent many years working voluntarily in rescue, problem dogs were not uncommon and she enjoyed helping them resolve their fears either in rescue or as foster dogs in her own home. To help you identify the help you need, we’ve divided our Together Solutions into three main categories. Any training techniques are modelled for you and we always make sure you know what to do and how to do it.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment