276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Corsair iCUE H150i ELITE LCD Display Liquid CPU Cooler (Custom IPS LCD Screen, 48 Dynamic RGB LEDs, 120mm Fans, 360mm Radiator, Corsair Commander Core Smart Lighting Controller Included) Black

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

In setting fan speeds, this is much simpler as we can define the PWM control of the fan to be exactly 100% or exactly 50%, which is a precise measurement of the fan RPM with very minimal average fluctuation over time. Front view of the 2.1-inch screen with the Windows Central logo (Image credit: Harish Jonnalagadda / Windows Central) With iCUE, you can change the lighting effects of your ELITE LCD by selecting preset effects or creating your own custom effect. Corsair includes everything you'll require to get up and running, including the pump/radiator, three 120mm ML Elite fans, iCUE COMMANDER CORE RGB and fan controller hub, and a bag of mounting accessories. The iCUE COMMANDER CORE is one powerful hub alone, allowing you to hook up to six RGB channels and fans.

Corsair fans are overall pretty average and there are better options out there from lower end stuff like the Arctic P12 up to higher end stuff like Noctua NF-A12x25 PWM and Phanteks T30 if money is no object. You also might be able to resolve your main issue by setting a custom fan curve to stop them ramping up so much under load. I connected mine to a motherboard header using a splitter and then used my BIOS to have a nice gradual curve with the ramp up / ramp down time set to its time highest value. That way they wouldn't continually speed up and down as modern CPUs are prone to temperature spiking on 1-2 cores during normal operation. If you select Image/GIF, please note that animated GIFs can be up to 480 x 480 pixels and have a framerate up to 30 FPS.

Overall, the H150i Elite LCD XT is one of the best AIO liquid coolers around — it's certainly the best that I've used so far. The clean design and elegant styling for the white version make it stand out, and Corsair did a phenomenal job with the AF RGB Elite fans and the large LCD screen. This is clearly the main selling point of the cooler, and to its credit, Corsair offers extensive customization. NOTE: Selecting a Lighting Link effect will apply that effect to all of your iCUE-compatible devices.

This is great in concept, except that the reality is that not every cooler manages to reach the same dB level at peak operation or lowest noise levels as every other cooler. Some coolers are not seen to operate at 35 or 40dB while others easily exceed it. These same coolers in comparison also Also, setting to a decibel 'value' also isn't entirely accurate and can leave a larger range for operational limits. Example, there might actually be a variation of +/-300 RPM where the measurable difference of a single decibel is seen, but 300 RPM is actually a significant difference in the amount of airflow being moved. 1200 RPM and 1500 RPM actually end up performing quite differently. It becomes difficult to replicate test runs without variables based on decibel levels alone as the same measurement of 35dB for one test can easily fall outside of acceptable deviation. Source: Rich Edmonds / Windows Central (Image credit: Source: Rich Edmonds / Windows Central) You should buy this if ...Corsair recently introduced its new iCUE Elite LCD Display Liquid CPU Coolers. All three of these new coolers, the H100i Elite LCD, H150i Elite LCD, and H170i Elite LCD, are equipped with a 2.1-inch IPS screen that can be adjusted to display PC monitoring statistics (such as CPU temps, coolant temps, fan speeds, and system temperatures), as well as photos and animated GIFs, among other things. These coolers also make use of Corsair's latest ML RGB Elite Series fans, which provide very effective yet silent cooling. Yeah, iCue Elite LCD coolers that are equipped with a 2.1-inch IPS LCD screen for easy viewing of statistics. The screen has a resolution of 480 × 480 pixels and a refresh rate of 30 frames per second. It serves as a useful dashboard for displaying your system's vital signs. You can, however, personalize it to your satisfaction by including a one-of-a-kind animation or even your favorite meme. The monitor also includes an LED ring with up to 24 ARGB LEDs, which can be controlled using the Corsair iCue software included with the display. It's possible to connect the three ML Elite fans to your motherboard to let it handle curves and the like, but I'd recommend using the iCUE COMMANDER CORE since you're going to want to install and use the software to manage the IPS display. If you've installed and used an AIO cooler before, you'll know precisely how everything works with the H150i Elite LCD.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment