276°
Posted 20 hours ago

THE DIVORCED BILLIONAIRE HEIRESS

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Clayton emerges as the other hero in Nicole's life after her divorce from Eric. This charismatic and brave man surprisingly falls in love with Nicole, even earlier than she had expected. Unlike Eric, whose approach to their relationship was bold yet oblivious, Clayton's love for Nicole burns brightly and intensely, leaving readers enamored by his genuine affection. He firmly believes in the notions of power and strength, and he fearlessly confronts anyone who dares to betray him. When he enters Nicole's life, his affection for her is fiery and focused, making her feel protected and cherished. He exhibits remarkable tolerance and indulgence, understanding Nicole's needs and desires in a way she had never experienced before.

During her travels, Nicole meets a variety of men, from artists to businessmen, but none of them seem to be the right fit for her. Despite this, she refuses to give up on her search for love and continues to travel the world.

A Pivotal Moment

I cleared my throat and he turned to me. He smiled and put his folder down before standing up to give me a hug. He kissed my temple before smiling at me widely. Nicole forcefully suppressed the dizziness and interrupted his words. She smiled coldly and said in a hoarse voice, “Eric Ferguson, I’ll see you at the City Hall in an hour, or you can watch her die.” Nicole Stanton - The protagonist of the novel and the divorced billionaire heiress. Nicole is a strong and independent woman who is searching for true love despite her immense wealth. Things were surprisingly going well until Caitlynn decided to file a divorce. Ambrose didn’t agree to it at first but Caitlynn was adamant.

The novel employs a third-person narrative style, providing an objective viewpoint on the story's development and allowing readers to fully engage with the characters' experiences and emotional journeys. A Pivotal Moment Nicole always looks at his prominent features which made her obsessed with him as The Divorced Billionaire Heiress. He was handsome and tall, which made her fall head over heels for him, but he never once smiled at her. Nicole never did anything to annoy Ferguson because she loves him. Is Ethan really the man we think he is? Scary, he bears an uncanny resemblance to the richest man in the city. Nicole Stanton is born in the family of a business tycoon and is expected to inherit the family business with her older brother by her parents. However, she falls head over heels for a young man and wants to marry him. Although her families and friends try to persuade her to give up this idea, she still chooses such a marriage and thinks that he will love her someday naively. She conceals her real status and pretends to be a poor girl to marry him, working as his secretary and fulfilling the responsibility as a wife in his family.Will he find out that Janet has married him on behalf of her sister? Will their marriage be a romance or a complete disaster? The divorce billionaire heiress core storyline revolves around a lady named Nicole who is from a wealthy family but she had to lower her status to become like an errand girl at her husband’s house because of the affection she felt for Eric Ferguson. Nicole didn’t want anyone to determine her love life, she just wanted to find someone she would love with all her heart. True love as we know it in The Divorced Billionaire Heiress novel.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment