276°
Posted 20 hours ago

All Good People Here: the gripping debut crime thriller from the host of the hugely popular #1 podcast Crime Junkie, a No1 New York Times bestseller

£7.495£14.99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

The whole story made me feel sad about all the things that could have been and all the small things that could have gone differently to avoid how it all turned out- I like a book that can leave me with that much emotion at the end. Ok, I feel like it is tough to just review the book and not to mention the other bits that come to my mind when reading this, so I will use this opportunity to include that. Deftly interlocked strands of the story tantalisingly unravel as we are led to the original and unexpected conclusion. But if you’re a Crime Junkie (or mystery fan) who has read the book, you know that Ashley and Brit always have a LOT of questions.

The story requires the reader to put away his/her common sense on multiple occasions which becomes harder with each eye rolling moment.Both girls got lots of attention for participating in beauty pageants/dance recitals wearing makeup.

this is for lovers of true crime, the JonBenet Ramsey case, quick thrillers and multiple red herrings. As a reporter, Margot goes off on a mission to interview people and find who may be connected to these child killings. By a weird coincidence, I was listening to a podcast on the Casey Anthony case right before I read this, and something stuck with me.

January’s cold case has always haunted her and now in a neighbouring town another little girl goes missing under suspiciously similar circumstances. A simple acknowledgement and apology would have been all that's needed for retribution, but none came.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment