276°
Posted 20 hours ago

ETUDE HOUSE Dear Darling Water Tint - Orange Ade

£2.84£5.68Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Its vivid, revitalizing color payoff adds a great deal of vitality for a kissable and soft appearance.

The new and improved long lasting formula is made with juicy pomegranate and berry extracts to keep lips plump and moisturised all day long! It’s not a terrible product, and the colour is still lovely and I’ll continue using it to achieve that ‘bitten lip’ look, but other than that there’s not much I can do with it. With the Etude House Dear Darling Water Tint Cherry you give your lips a natural tint for that no make-up look! I love the colour of the strawberry one, it smells amazing and gives great colour pigment (not too strong and not too weak).

Using these links below to make a purchase will help me earn a small commission that will help support this blog. From cool toned red to warm toned red find out your perfect red shade that insanely brighten your face! I was lured in by the promise of perpetually cherry lips, however all this did is dry my lips and stain in a very unflattering and uneven way. To calculate the overall star rating and percentage breakdown by star, we don’t use a simple average.

Holiholic can guarantee that each and every product you purchase from us is brand new, undiluted, unaltered and 100% genuine! Ingredients WATER / AQUA / EAU, BUTYLENE GLYCOL, TREHALOSE, PENTYLENE GLYCOL, 1,2-HEXANEDIOL, PEG-60 HYDROGENATED CASTOR OIL, RED 33 (CI 17200), GLYCERYL CAPRYLATE, FRAGRANCE / PARFUM, GLYCERIN, PROPANEDIOL, BLUE 1 (CI 42090), PUNICA GRANATUM FRUIT JUICE, RUBUS IDAEUS (RASPBERRY) JUICE, VITIS VINIFERA (GRAPE) JUICE Ingredients are subject to change at the manufacturer's discretion. You also have to reapply it throughout the day if you do a gradient lip which is annoying because to blend it out without a brush will make a mess. Beauty of Joseon Glow Serum is a honey-like serum enriched with 60% of propolis extract and 2% of Niacinamide to fight acne and reduce pores for glowing, radiant honey skin. Water/Aqua/Eau, Butylene Glycol, Trehalose, Pentylene Glycol, 1,2-Hexanediol, Peg-60 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Red 33 (Ci 17200), Tromethamine, Glyceryl Caprylate, Fragrance/Parfum, Red 27 (Ci 45410), Blue 1 (Ci 42090), Glycerin, Propanediol, Punica Granatum Fruit Juice, Rubus Idaeus (Raspberry) Juice, Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Juice.It's a great everyday shade that enhances your natural lip colour to help them look more plump and luscious. Vitality UP: Bright and vivid cherry, strawberry, and orange colors will add extra vitality to your lips.

I noticed that they had some fruit extracts in this product (Grapefruit Peel) and Sapindus Trifoliatus – which probably contributes to the fruity scent. After wearing it a few times at home, I am amazed by its staying power, and somehow doesn't look so artificially red. ETUDE HOUSE] Dear Darling Water Tint- This water-type tine delivers fruity vivid color with a moisturizing feeling. In six glossy shades, this takes good care of your lips and makes them look fantastic - finally a lip tint that loves you back!ETUDE prides itself on playful makeup, especially lip tints like the Dear Darling Water Gel Tint and eye makeup like the Play Color Eyes eye shadows and Drawing Eye Brow liners. A multi-tasking lip miracle: a high-shine lip gloss; long-lasting lip tint and conditioning lip balm rolled into one. Blend out from the centre of your lips for a gradient look or cover fully for a bolder, more pigmented look.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment