276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Call Me By Your Name

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Perhaps the pressing is so perfect we can hear the imperfections of whatever source file they got for this particular track. When you least expect it, nature has cunning ways of finding our weakest spot" printed on the back of the protective sleeve.

The music is used to reflect the time, the characters' family, level of education and "the kind of canon they would be a part of. I like the album, for the Sufjan Stevens tracks and the Psychedelic Furs (thankfully using Love My Way and not Pretty in Pink). It encompasses a record label, pressing plant and online magazine, and collaborates with artists and musicians to create stunning audio-visual shows. It includes 2 new songs from Sufjan Stevens,"Mystery Of Love" and "Visions of Gideon," plus a new adaptation for the piano of "Futile Devices.Guadagnino sought Sufjan's input on the film for his lyricism, both in the voice and the lyrics itself.

Eventually, Stevens contributed three songs to the soundtrack: "Visions of Gideon", which was used at the end of the film, "Mystery of Love," which was featured in the film's first trailer, and a new rendition of "Futile Devices" with piano. Together they share an unforgettable summer full of music, food, and romance that will forever change them.

Sufjan Stevens' song "Mystery of Love" was also nominated for the Academy Award for Best Original Song. Tracks 9, 13 and 17 - BMG Gold Songs obo Sufjan Stevens Music (ASCAP), Track 10 - Yano Music Publishing Inc.

The 2LP is housed in a deluxe gatefold sleeve with rainbow laminate finish and includes printed innersleeves, an insert with movie stills, and a poster.Sure the other two coloured versions are good - but this just sings a bit more, the vinyl is dead silent , no pops or background noise. The 17-track album features previously released material by artists including Ryuichi Sakamoto (whose solo LP Async was one of our favourite albums of 2017) alongside two new songs recorded by Sufjan Stevens for the film. The soundtrack also includes tracks from the award - winner Japanese film composer, Ryuichi Sakamoto, plus classical tracks and recognizable hits from the '80s. La Vita" C5 sounded much better than the version I've heard on Spotify — a warm analog song that really got my attention. MULTIPLE AWARD-WINNING MOVIE BY LUCA GUADAGNINO STARRING ARMIE HAMMER, TIMOTHÉE CHALAMET AND MICHAEL STUHLBARG A.

Guadagnino found himself resonating with Sufjan Stevens' lyricism through his work and initially asked Stevens to record an original song. Saying no will not stop you from seeing our ads, but it may make them less relevant or more repetitive.

I honestly don't know where he (or she) got so many copies, but apparently there's numbers larger than 1000 (the copies in the first link are 001160,001392 and 001394). We do this with social media, marketing, and analytics partners (who may have their own information they’ve collected). Stevens penned the songs by using the script, the book, and the conversations with the director about the characters. Wiping the dust off and cleaning didn't help much to improve sound quality and after two plays some of that surface noise still remains.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment