276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Walkers Premium Shortbread Selection 4 Varieties Gift Tin Net Wt 4.6 lb (2.1 Kg)

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

My parents stayed together for the sake of their kids and it screwed me up - I've had two failed marriages... The post-MAFS glow-up! Thomas Kriaras hits the gym and Luke Worley shedstwo stone as Rozz Darlington and Jay Howard undergo glamorous break-up makeovers

Beauty fans race to buy new ceramide-rich skincare line that's so effective fine lines virtually DISAPPEAR: 'Have noticed results after using it morning and night'

Find the Perfect Gift

Four Israeli military dogs who died on duty are buried with full military honours in recognition for their work uncovering Hamas booby traps Christina Aguilera gets rained out in Melbourne as the American superstar belts out her mega hits at Always Live festival I was de-banked by Barclays! Landlord is left ‘incandescent’ with rage after High Street bank shuts down his family business account without warning... leaving tenants unable to pay him rent

Strictly star Bobby Brazier's step mum Kate Dwyer left in tears after she is forced to miss his emotional dance in tribute to late mother Jade Goody Moment David Tennant's Doctor Who is scolded by transgender character for calling an alien 'him': 'You're assuming 'he' as a pronoun?'Each serving has about 190 calories. There is also 7 grams of sugar and 2 grams of protein in each serving (2 pieces of shortbread). Walkers Shortbread 120th Anniversary Royal blue! Queen Camilla is elegant in Fiona Clare dress as she hosts Booker Prize Foundation Reception at... Tottenham 1-2 Aston Villa: Ollie Watkins fires visitors to victory to condemn Spurs to a third-straight defeat... as Unai Emery's high-flyers go FOURTH after thrilling game on emotional day for the hosts Bruce Willis holds on tightly to his daughter Scout's hand as he spends Thanksgiving with his family amid his dementia battle How Girls Aloud have buried the hatchet - and got Sarah Harding's mum's blessing - for a reunion tour that will feature the late singer's vocals

Huw Edwards 'to leave BBC after being given inquiry findings' into his alleged behaviour following sex pic scandal Katie Price puts on a busty display as she greets fans at a salon opening in Northern Ireland... after latest 'split' from on-off fiancé Carl Woods Funds advised by Apax on the definitive agreement to acquire a majority stake in Lutech SpA, a leading Italian IT services, software and technology company I'm A Celebrity's Nella Rose insists she andFred Sirieix are pals again after sheFUMED at First Dates star for 'disrespectful' jibe 'about her late dad' All the kids want a Grealish!' How Surrey barber, who arrived from Iraq at nine with broken English, has become the go-to stylist for Premiership starsEmily Ratajkowski reveals plans to write a book about divorce from ex-husband Sebastian Bear-McClard as she stars in shoot for Vogue Australia

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment