276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Minecraft Woodsword Chronicles: The Complete Series (Minecraft, 1-6)

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Ik vond het top om te lezen wat deze kinderen deden voor het dorp, en ik vond het ook leuk om ze te zien reizen door Minecraft en nieuwe dingen ontdekken en maken. So I feel like the artistic license is there, but we found a way to bake it into the story, where the characters are going to notice it as the readers do. Harper decides to keep the props low-tech, noting that the torch she had made only involved a flashlight. I thought the storyline was well thought out from beginning to end and for someone who's never played Minecraft it was easy to figure out the references to the game.

Minecraft: Into the Game – The Woodsword Chronicles

This illustrated hardcover series will thrill and engage fans of Minecraft and action-packed fantasy stories alike. The group (Harper, Morgan, Jodi, Po, and Ash) are in Minecraft, hunting for spiders in a forest while opting to find them in caves if there are none. As the world of Minecraft falls under the Evoker King's control, Morgan, Ash, and their friends get ready for the final showdown. Were there any other Minecraft features that you were like “I have to get that in there, I’m determined to get that into the books”? When zombie hordes attack them in the game, and bats invade their school in the real world, Ash, Morgan, and their friends realize that it's going to take all their talents to get to the bottom of these monstrous migrations.But as a result of that, I’m determined to get llamas in the books whenever and however I can so there will be a lot more llamas as the series goes on!

Minecraft Woodsword Chronicles: The Complete Series: Books 1 Minecraft Woodsword Chronicles: The Complete Series: Books 1

Edward and myself have enjoyed this series immensely and I recommend anyone who has boys aged between 7-10 and you struggle getting them to read rather than game then this is the series to start with.Ik had eerst nog wat problemen met de meerdere POVs, maar op een gegeven moment liep het wat beter voor me. In this book, I really liked that they find solutions that are out of the box and find ways of applying one solutions to multiple issues. Jodi begins to daydream again, saying that the source of the Evoker King’s power could either be a unicorn or a magic wishing lamp with a genie coded with AI inside of it.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment