276°
Posted 20 hours ago

SolarCentre® Truro Solar Powered Outdoor Wall Light

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

I have been a long term fan of solar. I have 2 large panels can i link these panels in a sunnier spot to keep the light ok during winter. They are internal panels only. Thaknyou jonathan. I am a bit of a techie. Our bestselling Truro Solar Wall Light is now available in anthracite grey. This stylish charcoal finish updates this incredibly popular design making it perfect for contemporary outdoor spaces. The Truro wall light is capable of efficiently harnessing solar energy thanks to a built-in solar cell, which has been placed at an angle of optimal energy output. Hi. How many hours do they come on for at night in winter? And how do you charge them ? And also how often do they need charged? And how often do batteries need replaced please? Thanks

Truro Solar Wall Light Frequently Asked Questions - Truro Solar Wall Light

No need to worry about the hassle of returning faulty or damaged products. Hayes Garden World shall arrange collection, or exchange should it be necessary. I want to attached the lights to a fence. Is there a recommended spcing between the lights so i can determine how many I need. Can i replace the 1.2v 900mah batteries with a larger capacity battery of the same fitment for example a 1.2v 2600mah battery Lighting Sofa In A Box Bathroom Lights Mirrors Carpets Outdoor Lighting Radiator Covers Fireplaces & StovesHi, I'm looking to put these wall lights either side of my front door. Are they fully automatic? I.e will they come on in the evenings and go off in the mornings on there own? What colour is the bulb? I am looking for cool white. as one has broken in my garden and can only find warm white. Is the material really stainless steel or is it stainless steel effect ? I live near the sea and stainless steel tends to corrode unless marine grade.

Truro Solar LED Wall Light, 40lm, 4000K - Solarcentre | CPC

I need a downlighter to illuminate our house sign which is mounted on an east facing wall. Does the Truro produce sufficient light for this purpose or can it be fitted with more powerful LEDs? I would only need it to light up for six or so hours. Can the range be reduced - 6m will mean that passers by will activate it. I need it to activate at about 2m. I don't want motion sensor however the one with motion sensor appears to have a brighter light, is the sensor switchable? Hi, can you tell me whether the lens is clear or diffused? I bought some 18 months ago with clear lens and I want the new ones to match, thanks Hi I have just received the Truro motion light, do I need to change the battery before I install it and do I need to turn it in to charge?

Product Overview

This unit takes either AA rechargeable batteries or 18650 Li-ion battery depending on when you've bought it. Hi, please can you tell me if this it fitted to a wall by slotting the light down on a plate, like a clip that slots behind a small raised plate? I bought 4 of these last week and charged them all for 5 days and put them into p-mode. The past two nights they have come on at 6pm then 3 of them went off at 7pm, the 4th one went off at 9pm!! They are all 4 screwed to my fencing and are not covered by anything. Surely these should stay on longer? A bit expensive to get an hour from them i would say? Does the solar panel on the Truro Solar Motion light need occasional CLEANING? If so, with what eg a cloth and warm water? Simple design makes for an easy installation, so you can enjoy all the benefits of this solar-powered wall light pretty much out of the box. To top it off, this durable lighting fixture comes with zero running costs and a very affordable price tag - what's not to love?• 127x118x89x61mm

Solar Centre Truro Solar Wall Light (SS9891) - Longacres

A stylish stainless steel solar powered downlighter that illuminates your garden with warm white light. Read more... Here at SolarCentre® we enjoy creating modern and cost-effective lighting solutions that stand out from the rest. With its cutting-edge technology and modern design, the Truro wall light is a brilliant example of our business philosophy. Will these lights operate at night when the street lights come on? . Does it have a photoreceptor that detects night and daylight. My challenge is that the streetlights seem to prevent my lights working. Our range includes both outdoor wall lights with PIR (motion senor/PIR wall light) and dusk to dawn outdoor wall lights.Simple is best: take a look at our Truro solar wall light and you will soon understand why. Contemporary design and flawless performance comes as standard in this wireless wall light, which gives off warm and subtle lighting without cables or mains connection. The Truro wall light has been carefully designed to absorb the maximum amount of sunlight available. A well positioned solar panel with the help of Powersaving mode will keep this great little lamp powered up for hours on end even during the winter months. Powersaving™ mode maximises the lighting efficiency of this solar wall light by trading a small amount of brightness for even longer run times. Is there a way of switching them off at the end of the evening so it doesn't shine through the night but it would still charge the next day automatically Simple design makes for an easy installation, so you can enjoy all the benefits of this solar-powered wall light pretty much out of the box. To top it off, this durable lighting fixture comes with zero running costs and a very affordable price tag - what's not to love? Hi, My front door faces north. Which solar light is most suitable? Also, how do they work in winter? Thank you.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment