276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Brother AE1700 17-Stitch Sewing Machine

£67.5£135.00Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

A reliable go-to for any stitch type, whether you're hand or machine sewing, it will sew all fabrics with strong, durable stitching without fibre lint or seam crimping. The 103 third parties who use cookies on this service do so for their purposes of displaying and measuring personalized ads, generating audience insights, and developing and improving products. The Brother AE1700 comes with an instructional DVD that shows all aspects of the machine - perfect if you're a beginner. Deals get posted on Latest Deals by members of the public (like you and me) when they spot them, to help each other save money. Whether it’s feedback on how we can improve this review, or feedback on Brother AE1700 Manual Stitch Sewing Machine itself, we’d love to hear your thoughts.

If you do manage to struggle with threading there are a number of YouTube videos that show you how to thread this machine.However, if the ‘cheap sewing machine’ I’m looking at has a brand name I’ve never heard of, I wouldn’t waste any more time on it. The Brother AE1700 sewing machine is a good choice for those looking to invest in a sewing machine for beginners. It comes with a decent amount of stitches and is a very versatile machine that can be used on a wide range of sewing projects. Read more about the condition New: A brand-new, unused, unopened and undamaged item in original retail packaging (where packaging is applicable). Operation Manual Sewing Machine Please read these safety instructions before attempting to use the machine.

It has a drop in bobbin, and an automatic bobbin winder, so you no longer need to wind your bobbins manually. Also comes with accessories including Zigzag foot, buttonhole foot, zipper foot, button sewing foot, darning plate, set of needles, spare bobbins, instruction guide and instructional DVD. Lifting the machine by any other part may damage the machine or result in the machine falling, which could cause injuries.

To give you an idea of how that fares against other similar products, we’ve run a little comparison. The Brother AE1700 has a maximum speed of 1000 spm, which is a good amount and more than sufficient for someone who is only just getting started with sewing.

No matter what you have to say, good or bad, simply leave us a comment below and we’ll get back to you as soon as we can. I bought this machine as I wanted to start making bits and bobs from scratch and just have fun learning how to do it all. To enjoy all that Hobbycraft has to offer, please enable cookies or check whether another programme is blocking them.We’ve given a YouTube video below for Brother AE1700 Manual Stitch Sewing Machine which you may find useful, and you can can also find more pictures too using Google. The plastic bag that this machine was supplied in should be kept out of the reach of children or disposed of. All you need is some good quality needles and threads if you want to go through multi layers of fabric.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment